Love and Heartbreaks with One Direction <3

Chapter 1: The Good News

You come home from school one day; you want to go straight to your room to do your homework.

Today was a rough day for you; but your mom stopped you. She said she had big news.

“What?” you say.

“I got you VIP tickets to… One Direction!”

You squeal and give your MOM A HUGE HUG. “Thank you! Thank you!” you then run up to your room and immediately call your best friend! You both scream!

The concert that was only 2 months away. So you and your best friend Tory decided to go shopping for a new outfit, so you like absolutely fashionable when you meet the boys!

You two went to the mall, you went to American eagle first. You didn’t really like anything in there. So Tory drug you in Pac sun, her all-time favorite store. She found a pair of blue skinny jeans, and she bought a half t-shirt that had a British flag on it.

You rummaged through some clothes, when you came across a brown leather jacket! You found you size and went a tried it on. You came out of the dressing room, and Tory just kept nodding her head.

You two bought your stuff, when Tory had an idea for your outfit. She went into Abercrombie and Fitch, she found a white blouse, and you tried it on with your brown jacket. You really liked it as you looked in the mirror. About 30 minutes later, you found some dark skinny jeans to almost finish off your outfit. You and Tory just needed shoes! Tory found red toms! And you got black heels. Your outfits were complete!

*the night of the concert*

You were getting ready with Tory at your house as always. You were doing your final touches when your mom yells from downstairs “Riley! Are you two girls ready? I don’t want you two to be late!” You and Tory quickly shuffle downstairs, take some pictures, and head off to the concert. You feel butterflies in your stomach.

Your mom dropped you and tory of, you guys go find your seats.

The opening act finishes their show, and the boys were about to come on!

You and Tory start screaming so loud you were certain that the people on the other side of the world could hear you!

Then the boys came out singing WYMB and you couldn’t help but shed a few tears..

Then…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its not long right now! BUT, they will start to get longer further in the chapters, i hope you like it.

Follow my fan page on instagram @onedirection_mofos_

and follow me on twitter

@ToryOfficiall

<3 <3 <3

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!:D            

.