Chapter 1

Jeremy froze when he heard the voice. How? He got rid of it right?

"Did you seriously think it was that easy!? Hah, you got more pathetic than last time I was here." The Squip said and Jeremy sighed. He tried to focus on Michael, who was laying on him, asleep as asleep could get, but it did no good.

"I thought I got rid of you."Jeremy said inside of his mind and the Squip just laughed at him.

"Jeremy I'm a super computer, I can't be turned off. I can be shut down temporarily, but I'm inside of you, I'm in your blood, I'm a part of you and you're never getting rid of me. I think you have more pressing problems though."

"Like what?"

"The loser laying on you."

"W-What? Michael's not a loser...he's my boyfriend."

"Yeah I know and it's disgusting." The Squip said, moving its finger to its tongue as if trying to gag itself.

"No it's not. Now just...Leave please." A shock. Jeremy hadn't felt one of those in a while, and the random jolt from him caused Michael to slightly stir, but it wasn't anything major enough to wake him.

"No. I'm going to fix this problem and then I'll leave."

"But I don't wanna leave Michael, I w-wanna stay with him...you aren't gonna ruin that." Jeremy protested, grabbing one of Michael's hands loosely and interlacing their fingers, smiling gently before he felt another shock. It went through his fingers and shocked Michael as well, causing him to wince in pain.

Jeremy didn't like it.

"You keep that behavior up then you'll keep getting shocked. You realize that right?" Squip teased and Jeremy rolled his eyes. He had some Mountain Dew Red in his house and he could just drink that later. "I can hear your thoughts Jeremy. I can prevent you from doing that."

"Well I'm not alone this time so I can still get rid of you." Jeremy was getting annoyed. He had to tell Michael, but he didn't wanna wake up. He'd wait until he woke up, at least give him some peace for now.

"I can also stop you from telling Michael."

"How, by shocking me?"

"I can block him from your vision again."

"What!? No, I wanna see him!" Jeremy was trying to keep the conversation inside of his head but it was hard to keep from yelling at the Squip.

"Well according to my reading of your memory you're more popular than you were but due to this newfound relationship with Michael you're being held back."

"I don't care about being cool anymore!" Jeremy finally yelled, and Michael's eyes gently flickered open and he stared at Jeremy.

"Jere, you alright?"

"No. The Squip's b-back." Was all Jeremy had to say before Michael got up and grabbed his bag. Jeremy forgot he always had Mountain Dew Red on him.

"Here. Be lucky I always have this stuff on me." Michael said, kissing Jeremy's cheek gently. Another shock. Jeremy honestly didn't care as he opened the bottle but before he could do anything the Squip slowly took control of his body.

"I can't let you drink that Jeremy."

"Jeremy you okay?" Michael asked, gently shaking Jeremy's body. Jeremy couldn't move or speak, he just sat there, aware that he wasn't himself but he couldn't tell Michael. "Jere? C'mon drink the Mountain Dew Red."

"I'm sorry. Jeremy can't be here right now." The Squip's voice came out of Jeremy's mouth. Michael clenched his hands into fists at the sound of it. He had never heard the Squip before but now that he had, oh he wanted to kill it.

"Where's Jeremy!?" Michael asked and the Squip chuckled.

"The deepest parts of his brain. He can't get out until I unlock it." Squip teased and Michael really wished he could punch it, but that would hurt Jeremy.

"You better let him out before I chug the Mountain Dew Red down his throat."

"What this?" Squip grabbed the bottle and poured the liquid into the trash can. "Oops, my bad. Can't save Jeremy now can you?" It stood up and its creepy grin on Jeremy's face was the most unsettling thing Michael had ever seen.

"You get outta my boyfriend's body right now." Michael said, trying to sound intimidating but his shaky voice made it sound weak. Granted his boyfriend WAS being controlled by a supercomputer so he had a right to be scared.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you've screwed up Jeremy's life once and I won't let you do it again." Michael said and Squip got in his face and smiled, those bright blue eyes staring into his soul.

"You're the one that screwed up his life you realize. He would already be on top of the social ladder if it weren't for you. You gave him the Mountain Dew Red, you're the one that made him leave Christine, his life is screwed up from his original goal because of you." The last few words sounded like Jeremy's own voice but distorted. Michael pushed the body away from him and looked down at his hands.

"No...this isn't my fault...I know it's not...You're comin' with me." Michael said, grabbing Jeremy's arm(even though it's Squip) and dragging him downstairs. He grabbed a Mountain Dew Red out of the fridge and dragged him back upstairs, surprise Squip hadn't shocked him through contact.

Michael held Jeremy's body against the bed, it felt wrong but it was just long enough to get the Mountain Dew Red into him.

"Calm down Jeremy, I know you can hear me I don't care what Squip says, you're gonna be okay just quit trying to punch me." Michael said, using one of his hands to hold down that of his struggling boyfriend. He used his teeth to unscrew the lid of the drink and put it into Jeremy's mouth hoping he didn't end up choking him through this process.

After not even a quarter was drunk, he was already screaming. Squip was gone for now and Jeremy was freaking out.

He blacked out.