Chapter One Fair

While they were waiting to go on a ride at the fair they saw something strange on the big wheel at the fair.

"Do you see that?" I say.

"Yeah,what is that it looks strange?" Says Eddie.

"You  want to go up there?" I say.

"I'll go, I don't want you to get hurt if its something bad." Says Eddie.

"But I don't want you to get hurt ether." I say.

"OK then come with me but I just know I'm going to regret this." Says Eddie.

They walk over there together and they see that it is still open but there was no line so they could go on it quickly but they went on the specific cart that the thing was on but when they went up a little smige nothing happens but when there at the top they look away and then they look back then they see IT.

I get out of the seat belt because the wheel broke and was stuck up there and Eddie got out of his seat belt too and we went out on the roof of the cart because we didn't want to get hurt by IT.

"Are we safe up here?" I say out of breath.

"Move move right now." Eddie says nervously.

"Why?" I say nervously.

"Just slowly come to me." Eddie says nervously.

"Yeah, why?" I say nervously.

"He's behind you!" Eddie says.

I screamed and tried to go over there but IT got me and IT said to Eddie if you want her back then come and get her and IT through me in the candy land maze and Eddie jumped down and went in the maze to find me and he found me I was in the way back corner in the maze but I passed out so I was sleeping so he had to carry me out of the maze and into the car. I woke up in the car.

"Are we going home?" I say.

"Yes no more of IT." Eddie says.