Chapter Two Home

"Feels good to be home." I say.

"Yeah, it really does feel good to be home."

"I need to go to the bathroom OK." I say.

"OK, I'll be getting the dinner ready." Eddie says.

"OK." I say.

I go to the bathroom as soon as I walk out of the bathroom something in the sink says "help" and as soon as I heard that, I walked back in the bathroom and lookers in the sink I could see three sets of red glowing eyes. Again they said "help us we're the dead kids" in a screaming voice. "W-What do you need help with." They said "we need help with you we need you to pull us up out the sewers. I said no because your dead,and I walked out.

I told Eddie what happened in the bathroom he said it was totally IT related and I said, how can IT get in our house? He said IT lives in the sewers will never move out of the sewers.

"OK let's eat I'm hungry." I say.

We eat then I'm done and I wash my dish while I'm washing my dish the same thing happened in the bathroom I called Eddie over there and the dead kids talked while I was over there by the sink and so was Eddie. A red ballon came out of the sink  and then Eddie says "Get in the car!" I say OK. We get in the car and go to a hotel and we sleep there for the night.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning." Eddie says.

"Let's go eat." I say.

We go eat, so far so good, haven't seen IT yet.

"OK are you done yet?" I say.

"Now I'm done,let's go. Eddie says.

We go back to the house and our house number is 666 and I don't know what that means but most people say that if you call 666 its the devil's  number. But,when we got there our house was all bloody inside and out, my first reaction was to go to the sink and look at there was a lot of red balloons in the sink.