Prologue

"No!!! Bill!!"

"Don't worry, Pinetree!! I promise that I'm going to get out of it!!!"

Screams

Yelling and Shouts

Being seperated to your lover..

Is the painful thing happening right now.

Ford dragged the squirming Bill as the said blond reached out towards his Pinetree who is screaming while banging on a forcefield which is where he is now trapped that Ford put him in.

"I promise it, Pinetree!!" Bill yelled once again as the old man dragged him towards the woods and to the blond's house leaving the crying and screaming brunet.

Bill should've used his powers, but he can't right now, because of the sight his lover being separated to him.

As the two reached the blond's house, Ford threw Bill to his room and glued the last unicorn hair around Bill's cabin making a purple dome to appear for a moment.

Bill saw this as he went outside and banged on the invisible field around him; eyes turning fiery red.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!"

Ford smirked at Bill and said; "You would never get out of this, Bill."

The old man's eyes glowed purple as Bill saw it and yelled.

"Tad!!!"

'Ford' chuckled darkly while turning on his heels and out of the woods.

Bill whimpered as he slid down on the ground with tears poured down on his face. He growled and wiped them away.

"I'm going to get out of here, Pinetree."

--------------------🔺🌲---------------------