Saved For The Beginning

I'm 16 and my name is Julie White - Thorn. I've joined a University called Evilance Music University. I'm new and have joined quite late. It's about mid November, 22nd to be exact, and I'm standing outside my new gorgeous school. 

It's massive. 5 floors high with 3 separate buildings all the same cream rich manor looking style. Large doors, pillars and grand stairs to the tall ceiling to floor windowed buildings. 

One of the grand buildings is in the middle which is for all the classrooms, offices, the exam hall and private teaching rooms. There is also a classic library and I've been told has a of smooth contrasts of modern to older style. It also has study booths I heard.

 The right side building was for all the end of year performances and professional recording studios. There is a theatre attached but is only used for special events. The theatre school next door uses it for their performances as well.

The left building is all the dorms for the students and the cafeteria. Hang out rooms and study rooms also. It has dorms which are well decorated and students that work very hard.

I'm holding my violin which is in an old brown leather case and a black backpack, with a violin charm hanging on the zip. My fawn hair is straightened to fall perfectly in a high ponytail. Black jeans with a white and blue trimmed t shirt tucked in. 

I have always wanted to play for pop musicians or be in a band ever since I was 5. My father is a hotel owner and my mother is a maid there, so I don't come from a rich or even average wealth family. They could never afford any private or grouped lessons for my violin. 

That didn't hold me back though. I used library  books and my school teacher who kept low on the profile of a famous violinist, Mr Velanchi. He has taught me ever since I received my first violin. That was because my father and him are close friends. My dad used to help Mr Velanchi with composing classical pieces as he is amazing at theory and creating any type of music, really.

After I finished my GCSE's with A's and A*'s which i worked very hard for with one of the A*'s in music. With that hard work which finally paid off, I realised I knew where I wanted to go straight away but it involved getting more than one job to pay for. 

That's when I started working for my parents at there hotel by cleaning, checking people in, serving food to busking in the entertainment room with my violin for the quests who were eating dinner. I helped in the morning then went out to the local music shop for most of the day and then back at the hotel busking. 

Still studying music at home I helped my parents gain stars and popularity at the hotel and gained money to save up for Uni. It was tough but I got through it. I've always been independent and worked hard. I'm not really a "nerd" as I did have a social life and friends but after GCSE's I became distant to friends and lost weight as I was so busy. 

Now I'm standing outside the place I have worked so hard for to get to, I have to work even harder to reach my dreams. It's been tiring and I don't how hard this will be. Most people here are probably from rich family's who paid for there tuition fees where as I had to save up every bit of money I could and study extra.

Well here goes nothing. I walk towards the middle building to the front desk. I hope meeting the head teacher doesn't go badly and eliminate my application and place here.

Writers message:

Hey! I don't know how often I will update this with a new chapter as I'm busy with my studies at school and also my other watt pad story I'm writing called Artistic Love. Please stay tuned for that! This is like a teaser almost into this story so the next chapter might not be published till more closer till Christmas!

Hope you are excited for when this story gets on the role  and this was a good read!

TTaylorx