2

"Hey Y/N" was the last thing I heard before getting punched and caused to become unconscious.

CHELSEA P.O.V

"HEY" a teacher yelled as she came towards us."JEON JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE DETENTION!" She yelled.Jungkook came close to her and whispered something in her ear.Probably said he could make her lose her job.Thing is Jungkook's mom is the owner and principal of this school.Yes ..both.The teacher's eyes immediately became wide and said " F-Fine this is only a warning Jungkook".I rolled my eyes at how cowardly she was.Jungkook's friends ran towards the canteen while Jungkook stayed and started practically eating the face of a girl.Most likely....One of those desperate girls that just want him desperately.I quickly helped Y/N off the floor as she has already woken up but struggled to get up.

YOUR P.O.V

Chelsea helped me up from the cold floor.We walked to the nurse's office once again and I put a band aid on my forehead,which had a cut.We walked out to lunch because we had 20 minutes left of it.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

FUCKING ILLNESS!! I basically yelled in my head.I love Y/N but....I had Dissociative Identity Disorder,meaning that I had 2 personalities *Author's note*(look it up).I was going to a treatment appointment in 2 days  and was going to be helped.Possibly helped out of the disorder.I don't know when I will basically turn into the bully I'm known to be but...I hope I don't hurt Y/N anymore.......

NEXT DAY :YOUR P.O.V

The bruises were still there.They hurt like hell but I managed to resist the pain.I got up from bed and dressed into a white shirt with a long sleeve under,black jeans,and timberlands.I walked to school this time as my mom had to work early.I arrived at school and found Chelsea waiting for me by the front doors."Heyyy Y/N!" She said "Sup bruh" I said.We both laughed at my weird greeting and walked inside "Hey Y/N!" I heard someone say.It wasn't someone who was my friend...It was Jeon Jungkook.I thought he would hit me or slap me but...no.I turned around and he smiled showing his bunny teeth.My heart felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest.How did he make me feel like that?

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I smiled to her....She must've thought it was weird.I felt as if I were safe from becoming "him" the bully everyone knew.My appointment was tomorrow.I was excited.I would find out that I could free myself from this disorder or maybe not...I don't know...I went through 1st period luckily without hurting her.I felt like hugging her after seeing the bruises I left yesterday.I felt like a monster.I honestly wanted to hug her and cry my heart out to her and tell her how much I love her.

YOUR P.O.V

For some reason Jungkook seemed ...different.He smiled at me and looked at my bruises as if he felt bad.I honestly didn't know why he was like this...was this an act or had he changed??.....