Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

We parked in front of a restaurant called The Ram that Lauren specifically picked out. She was already here, as well as everyone else, so apparently, Evelyn and I were late. Evelyn told the host that there was a table waiting for us already and she nodded, leading us to it.

"There they are!" Lauren beamed as soon as we showed up. We sat down, and the waitress handed us menus.

We sat across from our girlfriends and were completely shut out from them. They were giggling and talking about everything from the new summer collection at Pac Sun to some girl they knew in high school that they despised, was sent to rehab recently.

"Is she a crackhead or something?" Alexa asked.

"Maybe" Lauren shrugged. "Whatever the case may be, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Right?" Evelyn agreed. "That girl was something else."

I turned to my right and Niall was just sitting there, looking at his menu. I've only met him a few times when we would see each other in the Elevator back at Evelyn's.

"They're talking like we aren't even here," Liam muttered, looking at the girls who were currently listening to Alexa. "Watch this."

"Alexa," Liam called out and she stared at him briefly, not saying a word before turning back to her friends and continued speaking. Liam looked back at us. "See what I mean?"

"Let me try."

I called out Evelyn's name.

She glanced at me quickly and said, "hold on."

I felt my lips form into a straight line. She rested her chin at the palm of her hand while she listened to Alexa.

"Niall, try to get Lauren's attention," Liam suggested and Niall put his menu down.

"Lauren," he said and Lauren looked at him.

"Just a sec," she answered back, as she listened to Alexa as well.

"Women," the three of us said, simultaneously. We decided to just look at our menus to decide what we wanted to order.

Our waitress came five minutes later and took our order. The girls didn't even take one glance at their menus at all and already knew what they wanted. After the waitress took away our menus, they turned their attention to us.

Finally.

"Sorry. girl talk," Lauren said, fixing her hair.

"Sorry for ignoring you guys," Alexa smiled sheepishly. "We just had a lot to catch up on."

"Yeah, for the last twenty minutes or so." Liam rolled his eyes and Alexa scowled.

"Well, now that you ladies had your girl talk, us men will have our-" Liam paused to think. "Men talk? Whatever I don't know but anyways, we will have our own conversation. Don't even bother to interrupt."

They looked at us, each with a perfectly raised brow. Alexa muttered something we couldn't hear but it made Evelyn and Lauren laugh out loud.

"Anyways," Liam ignored it. "Niall, tell us about yourself."

Niall cleared his throat before responding. He told us that he attends UW, plays soccer and loves playing the guitar, and a bunch of extra little things about him. We even set up a time where we could all play soccer along with his roommate Louis, who we haven't met yet.

"Oh my god is that who I think it is?" Alexa gaped, making all of us turn around to see who she was talking about.

Evelyn gasped. "Ew, it is."