Part I

Chapter 1

"Beep Beep." sounded the alarm.

Damn. I said as I look at the clock to turned it off. Today was the first day back to school. But wait it was an important year my "senior year".

I got dressed quick as I can. putting on the dress that makes my ass looks really goood.

Cass: Mum I'm heading out now. *grabs car keys* I'm about to be late.

Mrs. Brown: Aww. look at my Casandra grown up. *kisses my cheek* I have something important to tell you...

Cass: "Shit" *thinks* Mummmmm. can It wait . please. I dont want to be tardy for the first day. *heads to door & walks out*

Mrs. Brown: *follows behind & waves from porch* Alright Cass. *sighs

Chapter 2

Syd: "Man where are you?!!! I'm waiting by our lockers" *text*

Cass: *checks phone* Damn. *parks car & rushes inside*

When I enter the building I could tell people were only looking at me. Why wouldn't they? I was one of the good looking people who went here. Don't forget captain of the volleyball team.

Syd: Dammmmn Cass!! *laughs* Can't believe your mom let you walk out the house like that.

Cass: *laughs* Whatever. I think I look cute. soo. What all did I miss? *looking at scheduele*

Syd: Well... Monica still a ho trying get with brandon...

Cass: *cuts her off* Anything else beside that *laughs*

Syd: hm. not reall- *looks around* theres a new girl. *whispers*

Cass: Really where? *turn around to see*

At our school. it was "rare" to get new students. If we did they stayed for a little while then disappear next semester.

Syd: Don't you see her? She look ghetto... *snickers*

Thats when I saw her. She had a head full of curls and a mean mug on her face. Wearing her timbs and plaid shirt.

Cass: *laughs along* right. She think she cute... *talks a bit louder*

Syd: *laughs* Mhm... Hey let head to first period. *closes her locker*

Cass: *walks pass the new girl and bumps into her shoulder on purpose* um excuse you. *laughs and walks with syd to first period*

Syd: Damn. I have english first. *looking at scheduele*

Cass: Well. I guess I see you at lunch. *sighs

Syd: yeah boo. plus. im find out who that new chick is *starts walking in the other direction*

You can always count on syd. For looking up people. Going through social medias. And lord who knows. she was like FEDS knowing your every move.

Cass: Alright. *chuckles and heads to calculus*... *walks in room and heads to the back & sit down* hmm. *looks around* "there nobody in here to talk to. great! " *rolls eyes*

Teacher: Hello Seniors. im Mr. Corey and Im your calculus teacher.... *explains all his teacher protocol*

Cass: *pulls out notebook*... *looks out the window and starts sketching*