Part III

Beep! Beep! Beep! Goes the heart rate monitor and other numerous machines that were hook up.

Nique: *opens one eye at a time* what's going on? *thinks and looks strangely around the room. Trying to comprehend where she was*

Nurse: *back towards nique and fixing her ventilator* *turns around* Your up! *Smiles* Let me call your friend back in here. She's been here every since your incident. *Pages Doctor and goes out to waiting room.

Nique: *rubs head* Ow!.. It must be a big bruise I have. *Sighs and thinks* And what friend is she talking about?

Cass: *walks in and grins big* Dominique! Your up! *Walking to her bed and holds her hand*

Nique: *looks up at Cass and saw that her eyes were red and puffy* Yeah Cassie. All I remember was that I was running.. and things went black. What happened?

Cass: Trey was checking his phone while driving and hit you when you ran across the crosswalk... We all thought you were dead. I'm so happy your not. *Sits on the edge of the bed*

Nique: Shit. I'm happy too... you have a mirror?

Cass: Yes. I do.. *pulls out pocket mirror and hands it to you* I did my best to fix your hair.

Nique: *looks in mirror and saw that her hair was matted sort of and had a deep cut on her forehead but it was healing*.. Damn. . . *Sighs* Where is my parents?

Cass: Oh your Mom went to the vending machine. She hasn't been eating lately. I told her to go get some food before she ends up in the hospital herself.. and your dad was on his way here.

Nique's Mom: *walks in the room* Cass I got some M&Ms. Couldn't find anything else. *Looks towards the bed and drops M&Ms and runs to bed and kisses Nique's cheeks* My baby!!!

Cass: Yes! She just came out of it a few minutes ago..

Nique: *gasps for air* oh mom. Let me breath. *Laughs*

Nique's Mom: Look like you haven't lost that smart mouth.. But baby I'm so glad your up....

Doctor: *walks in room; holding paper work*Glad to see you up, Miss. Dominique!

Your probably wonder what happen with Trey. Well he got his license provoked and would serve some time in a detention center. Cassie haven't really spoken to him since he said Nique deserve what she got for messing with her.

After the hospital... (Cass's House)

Cass: *yawns* I'm so tired. *begins to undress out of clothes*

Trey: *sneaks into Cass's window* Cass. Hey. *Sits on window sill*

Cass: *covers self* Trey! Wtf! What are you doing here?

Trey: *sighs* Cass don't be that way. I came to see you before I leave... *reaches out for her*

Cass: No Trey! I told you after what you said.. We should take a break.. *pushes his arm away* You almost killed her.

Trey: Wow. Cass. I know.. damn! Its my fault. Now I have to pay for it. . I wanted to at least say bye to you before I leave. *gets up and gives her hug* Cass. I'm miss you. *Kisses her forehead*

Cass: *sighs* Trey. Im miss you too. I come see you. I promise. Now hurry up before we get caught.

Trey: Alright. *Laughs* See you soon, Cassie. *Sneaks out the window*