Chaper 1

Lucy's pov

Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I just moved here from Neverland which is a place that had an academy which was boring so I went to this school which is a high school for fairy's like me . Well technically I'm not a fairy I'm a celestial wizard that summons celestial that are my friends since I didn't have any friends when I was little all of them thought I was a no good rich girl but they we're right and wrong I was never a rich snob girl . Let's stop talking 'bout me and let's talk about my best friend who moved away last year her name is Levy McGrandy because her parents didn't like her hanging around a rich girl who lived in a mansion with maids , a chef & a butler but the butler was nice . Now my parents said you are going to a high school for only fairy's so that means I get to see my best friend .
Lucy bumps into someone he had pink hair and a scarf around his head " watch where you're going blondie !" said the salamander boy . " I-I'm s-sorry ." said the blonde girl was nervous 'bout the pinked haired boy who yelled at her . " tch, whatever." the salamander boy said to her meanly . " Hey !" yelled a blue headed fairy . " What do you want levy ." salamander said . Lucy eyes widen and said " levy ~ chan ??" said the shocked girl . " hmm . " said the fairy . " Lu~chan is that you ??" Levy said shocked as well . " Lu~chan who the hell is that ?!?" the boy said mean as normal . " Levy !!" the blonde hugged her best friend that she know since she was little. " It is Lucy Heartfilia I missed you so much ." levy said happily ." Ehm." said the rude boy . " Lucy this is Natsu Dragneel he is a fire mage." levy rolled her eyes at him . " I-I'm r-really s-sorry t-that I b-bumped I-into you ." stuttered the blonde girl . " you still stuttered lu~chan ." said the sarcastic levy . " is the stutter real or fake bc if it is fake you are a little stutter girl who lied to her best friend & to her family that loves her and cares 'bout her ." Natsu said loud like he cared about her which he doesn't but he does maybe there might be love in Natsu's way .

Natsu's pov
Why do I feel like this now . I don't even know this girl who stutters a lot but she is really sorry 'bout what happened. Well I can tell my bro's 'bout this right ? Ya I'm gonna do it !
Natsu walks over to his bro's gray , gajeel , jellal , Zeref , Romeo the most powerful guys in the school . " Hey flamebrain ! " said the guy with the black hair yelled at the pink haired boy . " WHAT DID YOU SAY ICE PRINCESS !" the salamander yelled that the black haired boy. " Nevermind flamebrain any hoo what took you so long flamebrain." gray asked the salamander guy. " This blonde girl bumped into me and I have never seen her before so she must be new her that's why levy was excited 'bout her and then she said sorry again but stuttered this time which I strange about that because a girl like that never stutters at me . I'm technically the most powerful guy here ." Natsu bragged 'bout himself . " Right flamebrain well I have a dare for ya to take out the blonde girl out on a date and if that works then ask her to be your girlfriend." Gray dared Natsu. " Fine I'll do it ." Natsu agreed with gray .

Lucy's pov
Lucy kept talking with levy to her new classes then the salamander boy came out blushing a little so she can't see it . " H-hey Natsu." Lucy stutters at him . " Lucy Heartfilia got out with me !" Natsu bowed . " Why would a boy like u pick me to go on a date with . I'm just a weird , nerdy girl like me get to go on a date with a guy like you the most popular boy I the school ask me out on a date ?" Lucy explained weirdness. " You not weird . You just beautiful,lovely,sweet,nice,animal loving girl." Natsu played with her hair and looked at her sweet which is weird because Natsu never does this with any of the other girls . " Natsu we have to go to class ." said the talking blue cat . " I'll be there in a minute or three ." Natsu told the talking blue cat . " Aye sir !" Said the talking blue cat then walked to his class . " So what do you say wanna go out with me Luce ?" Asked Natsu. " Ya I would love to !" Said the exsited girl ." Good I'll see you tonight ." Natsu kissed her and walked off . " Ahhhhhh he asked me out he asked me out he literally asked me out I think I might be in love ." Lucy yelled . " lu~ chan we need to get to class ." Levy said " Sorry levy let's go before we're late ." Said the blonde haired girl .

Natsu's pov
Natsu was thinking 'bout his " date" with Lucy which it wasn't a date it is more like , a dare from his " friend " Gray Fullbuster who is dating a girl , her name is Juvia Lockser was her name and loving her Gray~Sama was her thing . " Hey flamebrain are you okay ?" Gray asked Natsu is okay well Natsu is never okay why would he ever asked that . " Ya I'm fine just really happy ....." Natsu said to Gray . " Did you ask her out or no ?" Said the black hair boy who just stripped out of his clothes. " I asked her out and Gray your clothes ." Said the pink haired boy. " I need to stop stripping each time , that's good bro that you asked her out on a date ." Said the naked boy . " GRAY~SAMA !!!! " Some random girl attacks gray . " Juvia what are you doing here I thought you where at your other school ?" Gray asked the light blued haired girl . " Well juvia wanted to see gray~Sama ."  Juvia  told her gray~sama. " Or u can transfer schools and live with me ?" Gray said to his girl friend . " Juvia would love to live with Gray~Sama but what would Juvia's friends say 'bout Juvia leaving?"  Juvia said to her boyfriend. " Well do you wanna see him everyday of your life ." Said the pink haired boy with his scarf around his head . " Who are you Juvia doesn't know you ." Juvia questioned him . " Juvia this is Natsu Dragneel he is a very good frenemy of mine ." Gray told Juvia.