O5

i hate how you have theability to make my heartbeat like crazy and makebutterflies in my stomach

ability to make my heart
beat like crazy and make
butterflies in my stomach.

_______

ENDING 2;
TZUKOOK

It had been a few weeks since MAMA and it was time for the idols' end of year break. Christmas was coming soom and the city was in festive mood, filled with beautiful Christmas decorative lights, Christmas themed songs playing everywhere.

It was around late evening when I was walking on the streets after doing some window shopping alone. As the sun was about to set, the temperature decreased more and more. I slouched my shoulders as I began to shiver and got tired of the heavy bags I had been carrying.

"Aish... Why did I buy so many clothes?"

After muttering a few regretful words under my breath, a sight of a small cafe appeared at the corner of my eyes. Getting attracted by its cute pink coloured Christmas tree outside, I decided to head inside the cafe to take a short break and grab a coffee.

As I stepped into the cafe, strong aroma of coffee filled all around and I immediately felt warm because of the heater placed nearby. Scanning through the cafe, there were not many customers around so it was easy for me to find a seat.

"A cup of hot matcha latte please."

I handed the cashier money and soon got my order. I grabbed the latte and went back to my seat.

"Mmm... It smells so nice."

Sipping warm coffee during winter is literally the best thing ever. I then got engrossed in scrolling my social media while enjoying the coffee. Just then, the bell hanging on the cafe's door rang, meaning someone just entered the cafe. Footsteps were getting closer and closer as I suddenly heard a somewhat familiar voice.

"Tzuyu-ssi?"

I raised my head up and widened my eyes. It was Jeon Jungkook, standing right in front of me. Scanning him head to toe, he was dressed in a pretty fashionable way ; black & white sweater, blue skinny jeans and a baseball cap. I couldn't deny, he looked pretty attractive.

Sensing that I was checking him out, he awkwardly coughed.

"Oh! H-Hello..."

I replied in embarassment. Inside I was cursing at myself for being so obvious.

Not to forget, out of everywhere, why must I see him here?

As I was deep in my thoughts, Jungkook's voice brought me back to reality, "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

I nodded awkwardly before he pulled out the chair opposite me and put down his backpack. Then, he walked to the counter to order his drink.

I went back to sipping my latte and just then, two girls came up to me, squealing.