Cheater

Fighting. You and C/N always fight the same thing all over again and again, you were sick of his pride personality,his sarcastic words that broke your heart into pieces making you down to hell. At first when you two start dating C/N was sweet,kind,patient but then time flies he changed. He changed when we fought about me talking and having fun with boys,aaaI dunno why his jealous about it but I've been with my bro's longer than him anyway. He started being mean to me,giving me silent treatment everytime we fight, and sometimes you and C/N  don't even talk a single word or a phrase.

But still you love him so deeply so you wanted  to clear up things with him with the help of your bro besties so you went to his house knocking on the door.. It was open? You curiously wondered around his house and then minute after you hear someone moaning loudly your heart began to race fast,you saw clothes in the living room, you started to think of him after you saw this and quickly opened his room seeing him with another woman in the bed making love. You were speechless,angry, your heart began to broke into pieces of what he have done to you after all this time he have an affair with another woman?

As you see the two of them he didn't care and just continued of what they are doing while the girl is having a good time full of satisfaction of pleasure. You couldn't even slap or hit C/N because you love him so much,all you did was leave and cry all day and night for what you have seen. It's been weeks and you seem to be out of space everytime and you never go out your room and only eat a few and cry alot. You always thought why did he even choose to be with you if all he can do is have sex with another woman,while looking at them with your own two eyes.

You didn't realized that your phone keeps on vibrating when you look at it... You saw him texting you "babe I'm really sorry pleae forgive me" "babe I won't do it ever again" "please.. I love you.." "I didn't mean to do anything!" He said and with 245 missed calls. You threw your own phone ignoring it while it hits on the wall while the screen breaks. You couldn't stop crying every minute. You couldn't even do anything okay because of him. But still you were stupid in love. You choose to blame yourself than him.

C/N also suffered for the things he have done. While he was making love with another woman he actually stopped mid-way and pushed her out of his house. Embarrassed, quietly his heart also broke into pieces while he overthinks of the mistake he did to his own lover. Ignoring Y/N while his own pride win against Y/N than understanding. It has been a week and so he wouldn't even have the guts to talk infront of Y/N nor wanted to see anyone he knows. So he just kept himself shut down. 

A few weeks later C/N decided to talk to you again. Face to face,you were a bit okay temporarily but deep down inside you were still hurt. You started doing things the normal way just like you always do before but this time it's kinda different from before. Still all this time you were stupid loving a man like him. You were about t go outside shopping on your own when you saw him-  he was holding foods,flowers and chocolates looking at you.
C/N was about to talk to you but you ran to your house and locked the door. You couldn't say anything but shock.

It's been months since you ignore C/N everytime he went to see you, he even put efforts to get you back. But you can't see him looking stupid and wasting his efforts for nothing so you waited for him outside your door you then  the time he went to your house, you two talked t each other and YOU gave him another chance once again.

Months later you began to trust him again and ended up being happy with C/N until he proposed to you and got married.