Basics

Werewolves are a kind of shapeshifters. They shift into their wolf forms when ever they like. Werewolves are usually born as werewolves inheriting their werewolf genes for their parents or descendants. Werewolves senses are heightened and they are way stronger than a usual human. Each werewolf has a wolf inside them. They can communicate with each other and each one of them have his own opinions. But if that wolf dies somehow that human is no longer a werewolf. The wolf inside them usually takes decision based on animal instincts.

Q1. What is a pack?
Ans. A pack is a group of werewolves living together on specific land or their territory with a leader. Every pack has its very own unique name. A pack can have pack members upto 800 members.

Q2. What is a mate?
Ans. Each werewolf has a mate. A mate is what we call soulmates. But the difference is each werewolf has is own destined mate chosen by the moon goddess (their god). They find them usually after their first shift which is between the age of 16-17. They instantly know their mates because their sent is usually stronger and addictive and when you touch them you can feel sparks. (A/N this is the brief explanation of mates, I am going to explain how mates and mating work in the next chapter.)

Q3. Who is an Alpha?
Ans. An alpha is the leader of a pack. Imagine the the pack as kingdom. An alpha is the king of the pack. An alpha has special kind of blood called "alpha blood". They are usually more stronger and even more possessive than a normal werewolf.

Q4. Who is a Luna?
Ans. A Luna is the alpha's mate. She is the queen of the pack and she holds as much power as an alpha does.

Q5. Who is a beta?
Ans. A beta is the second in command if the alpha is not present he is in charge. A beta's mate is called beta female.

Q5. Who is a lone wolf ?
Ans. He is the werewolf who decides to leave their pack and live alone.

Q6. Who is a rogue?
Ans. A rogue is the werewolf that was forced to leave the pack whether because he has committed a crime or other reasons.

Q7. Who is a mad dog or a mad wolf ?
Ans. They are kind of werewolves who have a genetic disorder and can't control his wolf so eventually his wolf takes control and do something against his will like blindly killing and having blood lust.

Q8. Who are lcyans ?
Ans. They are a special kind of werewolves who have more strength and usually way mor good looking than a any werewolves they are mostly alphas.

Q9. What are hybrids?
Ans. A hybrid is more than one thing together. Example: a hybrid can be a half werewolf and half vampire at the same time.

Q10. Do werewolves have weaknesses?
Ans. Yes, they do have one weakness which is silver. It can cause either pain or death depends on the amount injected in to them or given to them.

[•] Any doubts or question you can ask in the comments section and I will surely answer them.

Thank you.