Chapter 2

~LaLa P.O.V~

After school , i went home to make sure Harmony had made it home from school safely. when i pull up there was a car in the driveway but it wasn't moms. i get out the car and walk to the door , i hear screams and the sound of glass shatter. i run and unlock the door and i see a man dragging Harmony down the stairs. At first i stood in shock at what I was seeing then quickly came back to reality. The man dragging my sister was my father. The man who was once a loving ,caring father had turned to a monster years ago.

*flashback*

"Come here BabyGirl ,what's wrong?" he asked

"I...did...a bad...thing" i said starting to cry

"What did you do baby?" he asked pulling me into his lap

"I broke mommys guitar" i said in a low, sad voice

My mother loves music. i would wake up in the mornings to her playing music and singing. She has a beautiful voice. The guitar she plays was given to her by my grandmother. She would always tell me that when I became a grown up she would give it to me. I wanted to sing and play just like me mother when I got older.

"Now were you supposed to be playing with her guitar?" he asked staring me in me eyes

"No ,but i only wanted to be a grown up so mommy would give it to me" i said starting to cry again

"So you wanna be grown up?" he asked with a smirk on his face

Before i even answered he got up and walked down stairs. I heard him talking on the phone but i couldn't understand what he was saying. About twenty minutes i heard the doorbell ring. I heard the door open then footsteps coming upstairs towards my room. My dad and some man walked in.

"You wanna act like a grown up ,you have to start doing grown up things" my dad said to me

"She is a very pretty girl ,were going to have a lot of fun" the man said sitting beside me on my bed

"I have to go handle some business ,will you be done with her in about two hours?" my dad asked walking towards my bedroom door

"Thats more than enough time" the man said rubbing my leg with a smirk on his face

After that my dad walked out closing the door behind him. The man stood me up and pulled off my hello kitty shirt. I screamed for him to stop but he slapped me and shut up. He then pulled down my skirt leaving me only in my underware. he then pulled of his clothes only leaving on his boxers. I ran to the door trying to escape but he got there faster and locked it. he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he began to kiss me all over. I tried to stop him , i screamed and screamed but no one came to help me. He then pulled off the last of our clothes and forces himself inside me. It hurt so badly ,i cried and screamed but that was no good. he continued to do this for what felt like forever. When i thought he was finished with me ,he stood me up and took a lot of pictures of me. To this day i still have nightmares of that day. How could my father let some man take away my innocence like that. My life was changed forever.

*end of flash back*

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE?! LET HE GO YOU BITCH" I yelled pushing him making him fall on the stairs

"You mother may try to keep you away from me ,but she not going to keep her too" he said getting back up and running towards me

I ran down the stairs throwing Harmony my keys. Then running to get mommas gun from the kitchen , while he was struggling to get down the stairs because he hit his head.

"Get the fuck out this house and never come back!" i yelled pointing the gun in his face

"I only wanted to come and see my daughters" he said with this smirk on his face

"Tf you wanna see us for now huh? you wasn't worried about us when you let that man rape me now were you?" I asked tryin to stay calm

"It was a mistake I'm sorry BabyGirl ,please forgive me?" he said soundin pathetic

"I'm gonna say this one more time ,GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR IM GOING TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!" i said getting loud.

"Or what ? you going to shoot me?" he asked

This man really playing with me. he must not understand how much hate i have for him. He let a man come and rape his own child. His first born. If only he knew.

Before I knew it i had shot him in the chest. Harmony came running to where i was. She screamed and tried to pull me out the house. I just stood there shocked. I always had thoughts about finding this man and killing him for what he had put me through but i never thought i would actually do it. He just laid there in his own blood. As i looked at him i had a smirk on my face. I finally ran out the house and got in my car. when i pulled out the driveway i called my mom.

"Hey baby ,what going on?" She asked

"Momma we in a lot of trouble" i said to her

"What happend?" she asked sounding serious

I explained everything that had happend to her. she said we can't go back to the house cause the police are probably there by now. She told me to meet her with Harmony and to go some place safe because my dad was also a drug dealer so some niggas might be looking for me.

When i met her with my sister i cried in her arms for about ten minutes before leaving to going to Justin's house. I knew i would have to explain what happend to him but I can't do that tonight. I'll tell him in the morning.

Ughh the shit i got to deal with

~**** soo i need comment with ideas on how my story should continue. but vote if my story is good so far****~