Chapter 2:// No way!

Lucas POV

It was the first Day of school At John Quincy Adams. I was pretty popular. People Asked me If I was Dating Anyone and I said",  yes I am, I am Dating Missy Fulford", At Hey got All surprised But I knew Missy since 4th grade and we were great Friends, But ever since middle school started I didn't Have any classes with Her.

Riley's POV

When I go to my Last class, Band I Noticed the Boy I mean Lucas was also Into music. I met my very first friend there, Her Name Is Maya. She was Blonde Hair and Blue eyes. She Also played the clarinet and She sat Next to me.

Maya: Hi I am Maya I am Interested In playing the clarinet. What Instrument Are you Into?

Riley: I am Also into the clarinet. I'm Riley. We shook Hands and Talked About what classes we Have Together. We Had science, math, History and of course Band Together.

Riley: Hey Do you know A Boy Named Lucas Friar?

Maya: Lucas? Yeah I know Him. People says He Is A player But He Is Funny and cute.

Riley: Oh Alright Is He Dating Anyone Now?

Maya: I Believe so, I think He Is Dating Missy Fulford. Her! She was Really Pretty But She was Also A Diva.

Riley: Are you sure?

Maya: Yes I am, why? Do you like Him or something? Maya came In closer.

Riley: No way! And whatttt? No I Don't Don't Be Ridiculous There were Awkward silence.

Riley:Alright maybe I Do... Maybe... Like Him A Little Bit...

Maya: It's Not something you should Be Ashamed of. Every girl In the school Likes Him expect me.
She said pointing to Herself.

Band was over and I walked Home with Maya. Her House was Like 5 Blocks Down the street. I only wish I would've gone Here Last Year.

Author's Note

I Hope you enjoy this chapter! Some of It Is Based on my Life. But I changed it up A Bit. I lost my sis