Strange

Life is a book of strange mystery. Many think they know what they want but it's all about what they need. Many do not know what life is meant to be but, life is strange that way. Life would be meaningless if all we were given were answers. Life is not meaningless because of the questions that we all ask. Whether we ask ourselves or ask one another, life beckons many questions before us. Life— is something precious, something that we mustn't let go, for there are many reasons to have us believe in ourselves, whether you have found these reasons now or further on in the future, you will understand why you mustn't let life go. One mustn't try to force such things, they all come within the time of ones life, whether you be young or old. Many cannot wait for this moment of realization in their lives but, the ones who do, will be happy for an eternity. It does not matter what one believes but, what one chooses to do for another living being. As long as one can consume information and portray it in a proper manner then one can be trusted more so than one who cannot. You can be an outlook on life, wise with wonder, wise with words but, sometimes, one thing can lead to a bitter one, a bitter thing can lead to a sweet one, it does not matter who does what but, with common courtesy to everyone and everything around you, you yourself, will be respected and be brought on to greater things. But, what do I know? Life can be strange sometimes. Life is a book of strange mystery after all.