The quest

I hope you like my story, it's my first one!
Leave suggestions plz!
-Elmo_123_spaz

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's p.o.v

Everyone stood in shock as they watch as Takashi was on the ground with four zombies thinking they were the girls in the group.
"Kill em'!" Hirano yelled, every one started killing except for Takagi who slapped Takashi in the face.

"Oww, what happened....." Takashi asked drowsy. He stared at the dead zombies and the grossed-out girls.He imedeately blushed and got up, " The leaves....... we all had hilucinations, how are there zombies here?" Takashi tried to change the subject.

"We don't know, we just found you here doing, something.... to zombies....calling them our names....OK, WHY WERE YOU HAVING SEX WITH "US"?" Rei yelled, the girls just nodded their heads in agreement behind Rei.
"I don't know! You guys probity did some bad stuff too!" They all blushed at the thought of what they did.

"This is not important right now, we need to focus on finding out how the zombies got here and how we can get rid of them." Saeko states.
"Yea I agree with Saeko." Ms. Shazuka says quietly.
"Fine, you are right let's explore the half of the island we didn't see while Ms. Shazuka stays at the beach with Alice and Zeke." Takagi adds. The group heads back to the beach to get some guns and amo. When they are geared up they head twared the jungle. (Rei has her gun that straps to her chest, Takagi is carrying a big gun just for show, Takashi has a big gun, Hirano has a dozen guns, and Saeko has her new sharp katana.) As they walk they discuss fighting and escape plans when Rei trips on something and falls on her butt.
"Are you ok?" Takashi asked helping Rei up. "I'm fine, but I think I hit something metal." Rei states. Hirano checked the ground and feels something cold and feels a handle.
"Guys, I found something!" Hirano says. The group huddle in to see what it was.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Did you like it? If you did plz comment and leave suggestions for the next chapter(s)!

-Elmo_123_spaz