1. Your first 'I love you'

Elton: You we're snuggled on the couch together, it was a rare rainy afternoon in LA and you we rewatching all of TFIL's exploring videos. You caught him looking at you from the corner of your eye as you giggle at something Corey said. He squeezes you a little tighter and you look over to him and instantly lock eyes.
"I love you." He said and your heart skips a beat.
You grin like an idiot and say it straight back. "I love you."

Corey: You had just stayed the night at Corey's place and as you said goodbye to all of his roommates, he walks you to the door and plants a kiss on your lips.
"See you later." You smile and walk towards your car.
"I love you." He shouts as you open the car door. You look up at him in shock but then run back and jump into a hug. He gives you a kiss on the cheek and you smile.
"I love you too." You whisper in his ear.

Colby: You we're taking an evening stroll with your boyfriend, Colby on Santa Monica pier. This was your happy place and Colby knew that. You loved the lights and just the atmosphere in general. You walk over to a side and look out into the sea and the city beside it. You're so thankful you can be here, living in LA with your favourite guy ever.
"I love you." You say, looking up into the bright blue eyes you fell for the first day you met him.
He's taken aback a bit but put his hands on your hips and rests his head against yours and repeats the all important three words to you, his soft voice gets caught in the crashing waves but you could hear them loud and clear, and you heard the passion fall from his lips.

Sam: You have to leave early in the morning for work so Sam wouldn't get a chance to see you before the end of your shift later on so he'd often make you sandwiches the night before to take to work so you don't go hungry. Today, when you opened the little tub he puts them in, you find a little note with four words on it. 'I love you! ~ Samuel' the note said with a little coloured in heart in the bottom corner. An instant grin appears on your face and you pull your phone out to text him to tell him you love him too.

Brennen: Brennen has been wanting you to meet his mom for the past few weeks and you overhear him on the phone to her whist in his kitchen playing with Kobe and he's arranging a time to meet today.
"I really love her mom, and I really hope you love her too." You hear him say, your heart feels warm as he's never actually told you he loves you to your face yet.
Once he hangs up the phone you flop down on the sofa next to him.
"We're meeting my mom at two is that okay?" He asks.
"Yeah fine." You smile. "So you love me?"
"Yeah I do. I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Brennen." You grin. "But I love Kobe more." You tease and love on his dog.

Aaron: You we're out on your two month anniversary meal and you were waiting for the food to arrive. He reaches over the table and grabs your hand. "Can I tell you something?" He asks, looking into your eyes.
"Of course babe." You smile, listening to every word he has to say.
"I love you." He smiles.
"I love you too." You say back instantly, you've been thinking about it for a while but wanted to make sure he loved you back before saying it.

Katrina: You lived a few thousand miles apart so you would text constantly. One night whilst out with her mates, she drunk texted you.
'I'm really drunk but I promise I'm safe! I love you cutie!!!' You managed to make out from the words that autocorrect couldn't even fix for your girlfriend. You don't reply but put your phone down and get some sleep, but when you wake up in the morning there is another text waiting that reads, 'Sorry about that text making no sense last night😂 but I meant the second half, I love you xxxx'
'I love you too cutie❤️ xxxx' you reply.

Tara: You we're having an argument about her parents as they were old fashioned and didn't approve of your relationship. They don't like that their daughter is dating a girl. You feel super uncomfortable around them but she always wants to go round to see them.
"You know they hate me because I'm gay! Why do you force me to see them all the time?" You shout.
"Because I love you and I wanna make this work. I want you to be mine forever." She shouts back.
"You love me?" Your voice softens a little.
"Well Yeah, I wouldn't be making this much effort to get my stubborn parents to like you if I didn't would I?" She says sweetly.
"Aw Tara, I love you too sweetie." You smile engulfing her in a hug. "I'll try for you. I want to show them that lesbians are just normal people, were no different than them." I say over her shoulder.
"They just want grandkids and they're old fashioned." She sighs.
"They can have grandkids, it'll be a little harder than normal but we can do it. And I wanna do it with you, I love you." You grin and let go to look at your girlfriends beautiful features.

Devyn: you're on the way to her house in your car and you two are on call via the hands free. As you're pulling onto her street you start to say goodbye.
"Goodbye baby, I'll see you in a minute." She says.
"I love you." You say bravely. You hear a moment of silence.
"I love you too." She replies eventually, you hear the excitement and passion in her voice and it makes you go all funny inside.
"See you in a sec." You grin and hand up using the buttons on your steering wheel.
You smile stupidly to yourself all the rest of the way to Devyn's house.