6. When they're turned on

Elton:
In public: He holds you closer than usual and you can tell by the look on his eyes.
In private: He starts to kiss your neck and rub your thigh, you get the jist pretty quick.

Corey:
In public: He whispers in your ear to wrap up whatever you're doing quickly and (sometimes) make it home.
In private: They way he kisses you when he's turned on, you know instantly and he'll flash a cheeky smile.

Colby:
In public: Whisks you off somewhere where you two can be alone, mostly his car or a changing room. Colby can't wait that long.
In private: He does everything he can to turn you on too, so you're both extremely into it.

Sam:
In public: He'll text you asking to go home if you're with others or just whispers in your ear, very truthful.
In private: He'll keep annoying you by saying your name and poking you before you finally ask what's wrong and he just smirks a little.

Brennen:
In public: He'll kiss your neck sending shivers down your spine and squeeze your hip a little tighter. The backseats in his car get a lot of action.
In private: He'll come sit or stand near you and then suddenly attack you with kisses and starts to turn you on too.

Aaron:
In public: He's embarrassed so he tries to make as quick an exit as possible and then goes to town once home and in his room, with the door locked.
In private: He'll cuddle into you and look into your eyes with so much lust, and you just know.

Jake:
In public: He goes really quiet and keeps his head down, his palms also go sweaty.
In private:  He just randomly starts making out with you and touching you, he doesn't wait around.

Katrina:
In public: She'll ask you right out if you wanna go and 'have fun' somewhere a little more private.
In private: She'll start acting all sexy and bite her lip, which is a massive turn on for you until you give in and you don't wanna keep your hands off her any longer.

Tara:
In public: She won't tell you but wait till she gets home.
In private: She'll start touching you and whisper dirty things into your ear, things that make you so horny.

Devyn:
In public: She rarely gets turned on in public but when she does, she goes quiet. You know but make her wait till she gets home and you'll give her a little treat.
In private: She'll start telling you how much she loves you and thinks you're so hot and she can't keep her hands off you.