Gay Bullies

|Kaleb's prov|    Me and Jackson were at lunch after I made him say sorry to Teko we hanged out together. I walked to the bathroom to wash my hands then I these big jerks came in pushed me down "HEY LOSER~! WHAT A BOY LIKE YOU DATING A PUSSY LIKE THAT?!" Ugh I remember Him Murio Stone a bully from my old school....he had a crush on me and probably still does........ "Um because Jackson is sweet and nice and your just a bully!" I shouted at him, then his Brother Which I also know as Rurio his twin brother He pinned my me down I struggled to break free it was a big fail "Now let's see if his dick is big as This~~" Murio pulled down my pants and underwear to show my hard dick and he started rubbing it. I tried not to moan but it was a bit frustrating not to moan. "A-Ahh!~~n-no stop!! M-Murio stop please I have a boyfriend!!"

|Jackson's Prov|    I was wondering where Kaleb was at I went to get up but a got knocked down by a girl I felt like such a puss " Oh sorry Jackson-Sama" I looked up and it was Teko's little sister Tiko-chan She was a friend of mine from the forth grade "I saw Kaleb earlier you might wanna look in the bathroom has never came out and I was planning to talk to him." She said. "Thanks Tiko your so grateful." I said running as fast as me feet go. I got to the bathroom and I heard moaning from behind the door. "Nnnnyyyaa~~~ S-Stop Murio p-please I-I don't want this! St-St-Stop!!!!!" I sounded like Kaleb so I Opened the door to see a man and kaleb fucking eachother "Ahhhhh!!" I screamed out loud with made the two people looked like brother run out. " J-Jackson thank god you showed up I was helpless unable to esca--" Right before he could finish his Sentence I Smacked him super hard and he fell down to the ground "YOU ASSHOLE WHY WERE YOU  HAVING SEX WITH THAT BOY HUH?!?!?!" I was really mad I didn't even let him speak  I walked out with tears in my face after hours of talking I headed to my next class which Kaleb was in.  A girl saw me by myself before the class has started and Whispered in my ear "faggot~"   I hated when people called me that so I slapped her and then she had fake tears in her eyes.....I hated that so I when to my dorm and went to bed and skipped the whole School peirod.

\WELL SOORRY THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR THE WEEK HAHAHAHA LOL SORRY\