Chapter 8

"Hey y/n! Can you please bring us water bottles in the Lunch room?!" Jin said "sure!" You walked out of the practice room and into the lunch room you hear a random voice "Wahhhh~" you turn around a guy with purple hair was walking towards you

"ummm" "I'm Yuta" he took his hand out for you to shake it you took it but he pulled you close to him and whispered in your ear "and who are you?" you let go of his hand and push him away "I'm y/n and I'm taken sorry" you smile and get the water b...

"ummm" "I'm Yuta" he took his hand out for you to shake it you took it but he pulled you close to him and whispered in your ear "and who are you?" you let go of his hand and push him away "I'm y/n and I'm taken sorry" you smile and get the water bottles for the boys he pushed you against the wall "did I ask you if you were.......taken?" You dropped all the water bottles you see a hand on Yutas shoulder he turned around it was yoongi he grabbed Yutas wrist and twisted it. He started screaming in pain "Yoongi.....YOONGI YAH!!!" You pulled Yoongi away from Yuta "WHAT! YOUVE FALLEN FOR THIS GUY NOW!!" He screamed "no it's not that! I told him I was taken already!" You screamed back he grabbed your wrist and took you to the practice room and told you to sit down in a chair you did. You lowered your head. You can hear voices "what did he do to her?" "What's wrong with y/n" they all looked at yoongi for an answer "Yuta was flirting with her" he said "what did she do?" they asked "she let him" he said "I DID NOT!" You screamed "I TOLD HIM I WAS TAKEN!" They all looked at you "I need to go" you grabbed your bag and left. You only went to the park close to the dance studio and sat on a bench and stared at the little kids running and playing. You see someone hold an ice cream right in front of you. You looked up it was Yuta "you seem mad will this help?" He asked "Yuta I already said I have a boyfr-" he still held the ice cream out for you to take it "thanks" You said "No Problem....I wanted to apologize for what happened back there" he said "it's ok" "I didn't know you were taken by........Min Yoongi" he said "it's fine" "so what are you doing right now?" He asked "just watching the little kids" you said as you eat your ice cream "oh that's nice" he smiled "yup"

Yoongis POV
She grabbed her bag and left "Man yoongi you just you just have to assume things soon she's gonna leave you!" Jin screamed "shut up jin! I swear she let him!" He yelled back "fine let's check the security cams and if she did say that you better apologize" he said yoongi nodded

*Checking security cams*
"and who are you" "I'm y/n" yoongi looked at the boys "see!" "And I'm taken sorry" they all looked at him "see!" They all screamed "We are going with you!" Jungkook screamed. They all walked outside to see if they can find you. Jungkook pointed at the park "over there on that bench!" They all walked over there. When they walked closer they saw a guy sitting with you they looked closer it was Yuta

Your POV
"I swear I fell and hit my butt! Don't laugh at me!" He looked at me "I'm sorry you just have such funny stories!" I held my stomach. I hear someone clear their throat  I  turn around and see the boys and yoongi right in the middle staring at me "so this is what you do?" He said with a glare "he was just cheering me up" i said "yeah sure!" He Scoffed "hey if she has a boyfriend I'll respect that! But Don't yell at her yell at me! I messed up in the beginning!" Yuta yelled and stood up "alright then!" He walked up to Yuta but I blocked him "Yoongi stop!" I yelled "now your protecting him!" He screamed "no I'm helping you!" He stopped and looked at me with sad eyes "oh um I'm sorry Yuta" he bowed "it's alright I gtg now bye y/n" he waved "Bye Yuta!"You waved back. Yoongi hugged me "you get too jealous!" You pushed him away "you are my princess and the prince has to protect his princess" i nod "ok but if you act like this I'll have to.....end it" You glare "yah! Stop playing around let's go home I'm tired" he grabbed my wrist and took you back to his house....