The first Chapter

His eyes opens slowly as he wakes up cuffed to a bed,he looks around the room trying to figure out where he is,he pulls out a pin hidden in his pocket,he picks the lock of the handcuff and falls down from the hospital bed exhausted,he struggles to get up from the floor,he grabs the drip to quench his thirst,he looks around the room for his suit jacket and shirt,he finds them sitting on a chair at the other side of the bed,he puts them on breathing heavily,he pulls off the sole of his right shoe and pulls out a small handgun from the shoe,he walks to the door ,staggering as he goes,he walks out of the room and keeps the gun in his jacket,a female voice comes from behind him,"hey stop!",Clint runs for the door "security!" the nurse yells as she runs after him with some other nurses,Clint opens the doors quickly and runs into the street with some policemen running after him"stop or we'll shoot",a policeman yells from behind,pulling out his gun,Clint runs across the road and jumps over a fence into a compound,he looks around and quickly runs towards the fence in front of him,he jumps over the fence and pulls his gun out,runs towards the road "get out" he says,pointing his gun at a man in a car,he opens the car door and pulls him out,he gets in and drives off with gunshots coming from behind,a bullet pierces through the glass from behind as he drives off.

Clint pulls up at a gas station,thinking deeply as the attendant fills his car with petrol,pictures of an angry looking man flashes in his mind as he waits for his gas tank to be filled up,he looks at the rear view mirror continuously and also keeps an eye on the attendant and looks at everyone around with a paranoid look on his face,the attendant walks up to Clint after filling the tank,Clint starts up the engine "hey,pay up" the attendant says,looking kind of confused,Clint drives into the road and speeds off "hey!,stop!" the attendant yells as he tries to run after him.