The Robot

William P.O.V.

I'm bored. My friends left me alone so I just started walking around the mall. I was about to leave but then a store caught my attention. The store had weird looking mannequins on display so I decided to check it out. I walked inside but found no one there. The store had technology I didn't really understand. I think these things were like robots of some sort.

I saw this one robot that I couldn't just seem to stop looking at. "That one's pretty popular" I look over to where the voice came from and saw a shady looking person at the counter. " How much?" I asked. The person replied with "About a couple hundred". I mentally slapped myself when I said that I would take the robot for that price. The person at the counter told me how to take care of the robot and that it would be shipped to my house. I paid for the robot and filled out forms for the robot.

4 days later

I hear a knock at the door. "Who's that?" I wondered getting up to open the door. I open the door to find a package at my door that's a bit taller than I am. "Package for William Spade?" I hear the mailman ask. "That's me" I reply. The package barely fit through my door. I open the front of the package to find a man who looks to be in his early 20's with antlers on his head and had a light turquoise theme to him. He had a light tan complexion and a seemingly athletic body type. I bring him out of his box to make sure it was the robot I saw. As I was bringing him out, a packet of papers fell out from behind him. I made sure the robot wouldn't fall as I tried to pick up the packet. I successfully grabbed the packet and read it through. It was the manual and care guide for the robot. I looked for the switch on the back of his neck but it was covered by a lot of hair. When I activated the robot it's eyes opened but didn't speak. After a couple of seconds it spoke. "Hello my name is cloud, your personal robot assistant" he spoke. "Hello, I'm Will" I replied with. The robot seemed to talk with emotion making him seem human. 

That's the end of this part, I hoped that you enjoyed it. Comment any mistakes or questions. Thank you for reading this mess.