Dress

Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it oh, ha ha ha-ah
Carve your name into my bedpost
Cause I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it oh, ha ha ha-ah

Beca sang the words with all she had. She didn't normally sing Taylor Swift songs, but this one was special. All the Bellas were out doing something, probably at a party. Beca recently discovered her feelings for Chloe. Sure Chloe most likely doesn't love Beca the same way she loves her, but Beca has to get her emotions out some way. That's when she felt it, Chloe's presence in the room, her eyes staring at Beca's back. She glanced at Chloe who was wearing a short red dress. The tiny brunette began to shake.

Beca has been singing the same song over and over for a long time. Beca wanted to mix this song with Shape of you by Ed Sheeran. Chloe noticed Beca has been making some really personal mixes lately and was curious to who this one is about.

"Becs?" Chloe says in a soft tone
"Uhhhh....yeah...?" Beca asked sort of shocked that Chloe is here in the first place
"You alright? You're shaking." Chloe says walking closer to Beca to calm her down. "You should sit down."
"No! I mean I'm fine, really. Don't worry about me. Why aren't you at that party or...out?" Beca asked quickly changing the subject.
"Rebbeca Mitchell you listen to me right now. Sit down." Beca cringed at her first name. Chloe grabbed Beca's arms and then pushed her shoulders down so Beca was eventually sitting on the bed. "Now talk."
"About what? I asked you a question Chlo. Are you gonna answer it?" Beca asked stubbornly ignoring Chloe.
"I didn't want to go the party or out because you weren't there. I'm worried about you Beca. You've been kind of out of it lately. Singing personal mixes...alone...in your room." Chloe's voice went from stern to upset and tears were forming in her eyes.
"Chlo don't cry. Sit down. I'll tell you...but you're gonna run away." Beca said avoiding eye contact as Chloe sat on the bed next to Beca.
"I won't run." Chloe said grabbing Beca's hand and squeezing it. She knew how hard it was for the tiny brunette to speak her feelings.
"I think...I think I'm in love with you Chloe Beale." Beca blurted her face immediately turning red, expecting Chloe to just dart out of the room.
"Aww Beca..." Chloe was also turning red in the face. Beca had just admitted her feelings about the redhead and she felt the same way. "Beca don't cry. I'm in love with you too!" Beca wiped her eyes. Shocked. Completely. Shocked.
"I wasn't crying. I'm a badass remember. I was just...sweating from the eyeballs." Chloe let out a giggle at Beca's excuse.
"Right. Sweating from the eyeballs...now are you gonna kiss me or just sit there and make excuses?" Chloe said making Beca look at her. Well Beca looked somewhere else... "Beca, my lips are up here." Chloe giggled again gently pushing Beca's head up so they locked eyes. "Silly."

Beca leaned forward and pressed her lips against Chloe's and before she knew it she was on her lap. Beca licked Chloe's lip asking for entrance and she gave it to her. After a few minutes of making out they needed air.

"Beca, that was...."Chloe started wrapping her arms around the tiny girls waist.
"Amazing." Beca cupped Chloe's cheeks. "Can I take your dress off?" Beca asked blushing. A lot.
"I only bought this dress so you could take it off." Chloe said remembering the line Beca had sang earlier. Beca was bright red.

Just a short story. Tell me if you like it and what I can improve on. Thanks for reading! I'll make some more one shots soon! ♥️