Sisters

2nd of April 1756
2 precious little girls were born, well at least at the time they were precious, Krystal and Octavia. Their parents were at a very young age and because of that their two girls got taken off them, and they were separated Krystal to one family and Octavia to another.
Octavia lived with Mary and Jane her two mums as she called it she was spoilt rotten and she knew it but just as Octavia thought her life was amazing until she was snatched off her adoptive parents kidnapped and taken away somewhere else she was thrown in a dark and cold room where she would spend hours crying wanting her mummy's to come back. She would get whipped and belted for no reason except because they could and they did.

*Krystal*
Krystal had the better side of the coin as in her family was nice. She had a older brother and a younger sister Charles and Elizabeth, she grew up loving life and having an amazing time but the age of 7 her parents sat her down and told her something she will never forget. They hunt. Not animals but humans they would kidnap people and make them run. Run for their lives and her parents wanted her to join their so called "cult" at first Krystal was scared but when her older brother told her that she will be ok and it will be fun she joined because she trusted his opinion more then anything.

"Trust me Krystal that asshole won't feel it, he deserves it" Charles yelled at Krystal as she held the sword in her hand about to stab the man in the heart "i-i can do it" Krystal whispered to herself. "NO NO PLEASE DON'T I BEG YOU" the man yelled begging for his life. Krystal held up the sword and stabbed him straight threw the heart "I-I did it" she yelled.

*Octavia*
Octavia is now 7 (same as Krystal obviously)
She was taken away at the age of 5 so she has been in this hell hole for 2 years. She cries all night and looks for a way to get out but she has had no luck. But one day when the masked man came in to beat her again he had a young child with him, also wearing the same mask. Octavia looked surprised but she didn't get her hopes up the child held a knife to Octavia's throat. But when Octavia tried to pull the kid off her the older man held up his sword and said deeply "one move and I'll chop ur head off" so Octavia stopped trying to fight back. When the kid was hitting her she noticed that he had a knife in his shoe so she lent down as if she was in pain and grabbed the knife and put it under her legs. When they were done they walked out she then pulled the knife out from under her leg and tried to pick the lock, but it was useless it didn't work so she sat back down and waited until they came back in. She waited and waited slowing staring to rock back and forth she started to laugh and act completely insane she then herd foot steps coming down the stairs she sat down with her head down smiling it was the young boy and his father again he started to play with her hair and then she twisted him around and put the knife to his neck. "One move towards me and I chop his head off" she smiled "no stop please I'm sorry" he cried as he threw the keys to her she looked down and smiled she started cutting into his neck and then jumped towards the father and stabbed him in the heart she took the boys mask and put it on as she went up the stairs she saw the mum and she threw the knife at her which stabbed her in the head. Octavia danced threw the house looking around when she found a katana hanging off the wall she walked towards it grabbing it she felt a rush of adrenaline go straight threw her as she smiled with the katana in her hand.