Mochi Jimin?!

You were staring at a clock, it was 6th period on a Friday, you were itching to run out of the classroom every time the clock's hand moved. You couldn't even hear your teacher, all of your attention was on the clock. Tick Tick it was all you could hear, class was too boring and you wanted to start your weekend as soon as possible. 30 seconds before the bell rang, your hand were on your table ready to push you out of your seat once the bell rang. DING the bell finally rang and you ran out of your seat as fast as possible to your locker, you packed your bag in a flash and ran home. 

You let out a sigh.

 "Finally school is over, I can't wait for hours of neglecting school homework and lazily sitting around the house while eating as much food as possible."

 While walking home you heard your stomach rumble, you were hungry from all of that running so you stopped by your local connivence store and looked around for something appetising. There was a box of sakura mochi laying on one an almost empty shelf. You've never had mochi before it looked interesting so you took the box and picked up a bottle of ramune while walking to the counter. You paid for your snacks and continued walking home.

********~~~~Time skip~~~~**********

You unlocked the door to your house and walked up to your room. You tossed your schoolbag somewhere in your room and excitedly open the box of mochi to find out there were only 5 pieces! "WTF I got ripped off," you slammed your fist onto your table, you were very cheap so something as little as this can make you very angry. You tried to calm yourself down so you can eat your mochi happily, but before you could do that you heard a rustling sound coming form the plastic bag that the mochi and ramune were in. It was really strange so you looked inside and found your 6th mochi.

 "Hey! Put me down!" you heard a voice,

 "W-What the-," you muttered.

"I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" 

The mochi jumped out of your hand. "EEK," you squeaked, you were completely confused, why is the mochi moving?! The mochi hopped closer to you, 

"Um, sorry if I scared you, I promise I'm not a bad guy ^^" the mochi talked again, you were still very confused, 

"W-Why are you, a piece of mochi talking?!" 

"Oh, umm I don't really know either, I just suddenly woke up like this, I used to be a human but something transformed me into  mochi, I guess?"

It seems like the mochi didn't know either so, you and him are both confused. 

"You used to be human? Does that mean you have a name?"

"Yep, It's Jimin Park (or Park Jimin, however u wanna write it)"

Immediately you thought of a nickname 

"MOCHIMIN"

"W-What did you just call me?"

"THAT'S YOUR NEW NICKNAME! I GIVE EVERYONE I MEET A NICKNAME!"

Then you remembered you haven't eaten your mochis yet so you went back to your seat and took a huge bite out of a mochi

"Wow mochi taste weird.. meh," you kept eating the mochis anyway. "Now back to mochimin," Jimin was lying on the ramune, is he tired? "Umm are you ok?"

"I remember drink this with my friends, I wish I can go back to that," he seemed sad like he was abandoned.

You hated seeing anyone be sad so you wanted to cheer him up, "Hey mochimin, if you don't mind, I want to help you become a human again and go back to your friends!" 

He jumped "really?!" he was ecstatic.

"Of course, although you owe me one after this," 

"YAY!!!!" he wouldn't stop jumping up and down.

You thought to youself, what am I getting myself into.

A/N

WOW THIS WAS BAD I AM SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS XD.