The End of This Book.

Well guys I bring bad news, I'm going to end this book, I have no more inspiration. Im sorry guys 

I know you're probably ready to kill me but hopefully I'll start a new book one where it'll have a variety of things. i wanna at least post two more stories before i end my book so it'll be the grand finale how does that sound? Just let me know what you guys want, and i'll try my very best. 

MK people: What! Your not serious, people love our book!

A/n: I know but, i cant do something im no longer interested to do, its like listening to a song you have no connection with. The book will suck if i do that.

Ermac: What will become of us when you leave?

A/N: It will have other greater writers, who will have greater desire and burning passion for you and everyone else. 

Erron: And me? 

a/n: -Slaps him in the face- That's for hurting my feelings -kisses him softly- That's for making me have a crush on you for this long. dont worry all your beautiful readers will always love you and so will i, its just that well, TWD is my new life sorry.

Erron: -shakes head and smiles softly- you could've said something earlier darlin'

A/n: -shrugs-

MK crowd: uuuuuugggggghhhhhh... The Walking Dead? Really? 

A/n :hell yeah, thats series is awesome as freak, don't get mad so is Negan {I still wuv u rick}  Anyway guys I'm serious about the last two request, let me know and the two most requested will be posted, and if I'm up to it maybe a surprise chapter. i still luv you munchkins

knownmystery~