Prologue

Prologue

Iris Scott's P.O.V.

Popularity.

It can be a really bad thing. People get blinded by this thing called popularity.

You ask; Why am I talking about popularity?

It has effected my life in multiple ways. Ways that were cruel, disturbing, and just plain horrible. My family was an ideal family. We would all be the family that everyone wished for. They had a daughter who wanted to be a cheerleader, a son who wanted to be a quarter-back in high-school, a perfect Luna and fashion designer mum, an Alpha father who owned multiple businesses and then I happened. I appeared at their doorstep. The missing puzzle-piece.

Nope, not at all! I was, in no shape or form, the missing puzzle peice to their family.

I was shy, quiet, reserved girl. The one who would help you in class, but you wouldn't remember my name. That caused my family to be outraged. They no longer were the perfect family in their eyes, but in everyone's eyes they still were. I got bullied tell the end, abused, and I was simply broken at age 15. They no longer let me be seen with them. My brother and sister acted like I was a stranger and their prey at school. Yes, they were involved in the bullying also. Then, one day, an unexpected rouge attack happened. There was houses burnt down, bodies lying everywhere, and blood splattered everywhere. My family and pack was dead. Just like that. The sad thing was that I still loved my family even if they were very cruel to me. I still do.

That day, I discovered something. No one ever had this special ability. I turned into a wolf. A pure black wolf. I was shocked since my hair was this dirty blonde color. There was symbols on my fur. Markings that I do now know of. I was the link between God, himself, and the Earth. In Greek, there written on my pure black fur was 'God's niece' in Latin. When I turned back into human, I had gotten an hour-glass figure, developed in my breasts, and gotten hips. My bright blue eyes were even more brighter. Days, months, a year had passed. I had gotten multiple powers. I was known as the one and only 'Miss. Powerful'.

Now you ask, why 'Miss. Powerful?' *insert your chuckle*

Even I do not know why humans and supernaturals had named me. that certain name.

It still makes me luagh when I see myself on T.V.

Now, what have I done with my life. I have protected humans from filthy rouges.

Why do you hate rouges if you are one?

I am not a rouge, just simply a lone she-wolf.

So, I am suppose to be going to school since I really can't get any money even though my pack has a lot of money which transferred to me. It looks like my family still loved me. I have billions of dollars on my name, but I really don't want use that money for my own selfish reasons.

I am suppose to be going to school, today. My first day of actual school in a year! I still had school, but it was home school. I am hoping my first year won't have a bunch of drama or I will be beating people's asses.

You must be like, WOW!

What happened to you? Well, I became a bad ass. My personality changed and now I am confident, charming, 'can beat your ass if I want to', sarcastic, sassy, feisty, and over all just a bad ass. I will hit you if you messed with me or any of my close friends. Yup, apparently I am going to be living with an unknown cousin that I have. He is 23 years old. He was my parent's favorite nephew. Let's just hope he isn't a pedophile or anything.

Well, I am off. Going to go and meet my stranger cousin...

Author's Note: Do you like it? That's her in the picture. >>>

COMMENT!

BE A FAN!

VOTE!

AND ADD!

Sincerely,

THE AUTHOR