1. THE START

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"WAKE UP (Y/N)!!! WAKE UP!!" mom yelled.

"hmmmmm.......a few more minutes mom..." I said all wrapped up in my blanket in my sleepy voice.

"no my baby you have school today" she said in her calm and sweet and cute voice.

"ohhh shit!! I need to get ready!" I said and fell off the bed and started running to get ready while trying to forget the pain in my butt caused by my falling off the bed....

..................timelapse...........

COLLEGE*

Now I am walking through the college gateway............headphones..........music.........3RACHA.......I love it..... People are just looking at me, smiling at me but I am busy......come onnn I do look back at them and give them a smile back but I really don't pay a shit to them.

Now off to the canteen sitting on the corner bench all alone in the same state and my third life after studies and music.........twitter.
I do have friends, they say they are my friends but obviously I know they are not 'cause friends care for each other.

The next most important thing don't call me something I don't want to be called or else you don't know how angry can I get.
I am so savage. And I do swear a lot but i don't let anybody know that, but there is this girl Amy, she know this habit of mine, she calls me what I don't want to be called but I don't know why I don't get angry on her and she keeps my secrets safe. My CUTIE.

"Hey come on stop listening to these songs. People call you crazy and yes lazy ass too." she said beaming towards me.
I put my headphones down and say "oh come on pabo. You know I don't pay a shit to them so stop troubling me already."

SOMEONE ELSE'S P.O.V.

"Wait! Is that her voice? no no it can't be and even if it is she told.. she told us to stay away.... I miss you (y/n). We miss you."

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

in the basketball court

"Come on Amy you can do it. Throw!!" I screamed as Amy thew the basketball into the basket.

The ball doesn't went into the basket so I caught it and.......basket!!!!!!!

"YAYYY!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!" the whole team started shouting with pleasure. "It is ok Amy you will do it the next time. Just keep trying and never lose hope".....hope...I hate that word.....\

...................................................................................

"Hey!!! Remember you once said something, right? Something about not losing hope? Look, look at me. You don't like that word. I know that. Please take care of yourself because you know that I am transferring.......and if you don't...........I-I can't live.....I can't live without you but I have to go away."she said bursting into tears while we were holding each-other tightly in my house with me crying and talking to her.

She grabbed my phone and played 'PERFECT' by Ed Sheeran

"...we are perfect....and will stay perfect....forever" she said wiping off my tears.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Me too!"

NEXT DAY* COLLEGE*

"My first day to college without her. I have to be strong." Here I am walking alone....not even music can help me for a day.

I was sitting on my usual place, wearing headphones, when somebody patted my shoulder and sat right next to me in an blink of an eye. I saw his face......no it couldn't be him.........

And there I sat my eyes glued onto him and my face was looking as though I have seen a ghost. It was him, Min Yoongi.
Tears started filling up in my eyes, I was about to cry when he suddenly kissed me. I threw him away.

"What are you doing? Did you forget what I said? I HATE YOU!!!!" I said with anger inside me but he pulled me into a hug.
And whispered into my ear as I was trying to get out of his grip "Why did you leave me? I told you not to go. I love you. I miss you (y/n)."

I got out of his grip and slapped him and started yelling at him "Why are you here?
To ruin my life again. If yes then don't think that I'll get flustered again. I am changed. I am not the old girl who'll fall into your trap. Now get this silly ass of yours away!"

"I am not going anywhere baby." he whispered slowly.

"No one is going back actually." a voice came from behind and as soon as Yoongi moved away......."Namjoonie..... please go away I don't want to hurt you like I did before."

They are back. Bangtan Boys. Why? And why Namjoon?
I don't want to hurt him like I did a few months ago.....but it was because of his friends..........first they broke me down....

"Yes we are back..........in your life." Namjoon said with a smirk.

Yoongi was my first boyfriend and Joonie my last till date.

Namjoon suddenly came near me, held my waist, and while kissing my neck whispered "Be ready to live a lif-....... Ah! No. To live a ruined life."