chapter one

Hermione was falling, falling through the cold piercing air and as her fragile head hit the floor, she had a flashback...

"James!" she began as her arms engulfed him in a hug, "I missed you!"

"Me too 'mione, me too" her boyfriend comforted her before pecking her on the lips.

HERMIONE'S POV

I took in his  breathtakingly platinum blonde hair and stormy grayish blue eyes, which  were perfect, "I have something to tell you," I jerked out of my  daydream. He sounded scared and worried, " I have to go to a boarding  school but I'll be back for Christmas, I promise!"

*end of flashback*

I awoke from my deep slumber in the hospital wing,I thought I was still on the train? Oh no  my head girl duties I completely missed them! Ugh ill have to wait to  see who is head boy, anyway i turned around to see a Ron wearing a  solemn face, i hope its not bad news...

" 'mione I'm sorry, i  cheated" i took deep breaths and replied with, " get out of my sight you  unfaithful git" plastering my face with a sneer as a ran out of the  hospital wing ignoring the scolds of madame pomphrey and Ron's  apologizing shouts, i was a broken woman and couldn't be fixed, or so i  thought...

Meanwhile, in the common  room, Draco had settled in still in a state of bewilderment about why  McGonogal would choose him as head boy

DRACO'S POV

I paced around the  common room stopping every so often and staring into the mirror. my eyes  have lost there twinkle of innocence, hidden by the enormous bags from  my lack of sleep, i was thinner and paler if that was possible, my dark  mark stood out more than ever no matter what i did, it was to stay  there, my constant reminder of my dark past but it wasn't the only one.  the shouting and name-calling was nothing but when i as called a 'death  eater scum' it reduced me to tears because it was true. i am a broken  man and i cant be fixed, or so i thought...

an: thank you for reading my first story, i love dramione! if i get 10 reads i will upload part 2 of this story so share like rate and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~liv