17

EunBi POV

I think they don't know I followed them secretly. I dressed completly black, Jungkook can recognize me just by looking at my eyes, so I decided to wear my green contact lenses. This time I can guarantee that he won't recognize me.

They went to the starbucks to buy a drink after they played happily on the arcade. I sat quite far from them. My body faces toward Jungkook, I covered my face with a magazine.

Soon they went out from starbucks, ChaeLin was talking happily with him without seeing her surrounding. She was almost got hit by a trolley if Jungkook didn't pull her into his embrace.

"Becareful next time okay.." he smiled as he gently stroked her hair.

~~~

"This is bad. I must arrive at home first." I went inside the taxi.

Soon I arrived at home, I went inside without knocking, right after I opened the door I realized something.

This door should be locked, but why–

"Why are you dressing all black?" I heard a deep man's voice in front of me.

"It's none of your business." He held my chin and lifted it slowly, our eyes met.

"Are you wearing contact lenses?" He tilted his head as he smirked.

I threw his hand harshly.

"I said it's none of your business!"

I walked toward the stairs with him tailing me. I didn't know the stair was slippery. I fell backwards hitting Jungkook's body. We both fell into the ground with me on top of his body.