Dead Clues

Don't you just love watching blues clues every once in a while , I know I do with Steve , blue , Joe and much more , but after reading this you may have second thoughts.

It was a Saturday afternoon I was clocking out of Nickelodeon studios when suddenly one of the artist from spongebob(Paul Tibbitt) stopped me. He asked "do you remember blues clues" I said yes. He told me there was some type of lost blues clues episode that Nickelodeon has been hiding from us for 10 years. I was confused to see how nickelodeon could hide anything from their employees because any episode That nick is airing we would already have insight off-top of our heads. He gave me a piece of paper and a USB flash drive so if I needed to I can download the file. He also told me that Nickelodeon highly restricted the file from airing because it was too dark and gory. I told him I wasn't sure about watching the file but I took it with me anyway. I got home at about 9:00 pm tucking my kids Julie and Robert to bed , by then I went to my computer to download the file. By 7:00 Am the download finished. Before I clicked the video the file name looked Oddly strange. The file was titled (Deadclues.avi). I looked at the name for about 5 seconds thinking the worst to come from this video but I clicked anyway. The episode started out as any normal blues clues episode except there was no happy joyful  guitar music, instead it sounded like hard winds blowing in a forest somewhere. The book was still closed and the paw-print behind the words blues clues was a red darkish fade color. This was going on for 10 seconds , then the book opens. Blue wasn't in the front yard like she always was , Steve's voice sounded depressed and he only said " Hi come in". All the time I've watched blues clues I never seen Steve act so sad in the intro , he'd always start off with a excited attitude . As the door opens we see Steve sitting in the thinking chair , starring at the viewer for about 5 seconds. The background kids asked "what's wrong Steve?". Static starts to burst over the screen , then a picture flashed. I paused the video to see what flashed over the screen and what I saw was horrific. It was a dead corpse of blue. She was in a CGI type animation with realistic blood. She was laying on her back , her intestants were cut out her body , her eyes were black and her pupils were bleeding. I was now assure as if why Nickelodeon declined this episode airing. In the next scene we see Steve walking over to side table drawer. "Blues clues I'm so exci....) . Steve stops side table from finishing her sentence as he grabs her nose/knob. he then opens side table and shoves the phone inside her while she is trying to break free . Side table's eyes started to turn white as she was choking from the phone. After she dies Steve says " Blue isn't here anymore" in a deep demonic child's voice. He then grabs his notebook and runs to sing the blues clues song , but instead of saying blues clues he sings  Dead clues in a voice that's sounds nothing like him. Static bursts over the screen again ,but this time the scene changes. We now see Steve walking to the kitchen singing the we are looking for blues clues song. He is then stopped by Mr salt and Mrs pepper. " Where is blue Steve? we wanted to give her this yummy  snack". Steve's eyes start turning black as he grabs Mr salt and Mrs pepper and opens them both. He then starts pouring them both into a bowl mixing them together with water , pouring their remains down the sink leaving nothing but two empty spice bottles. I never knew how the hell could some idiot write this and could want this episode put on air. "I must keep going for the sake of blue" Steve said. The next scene shows Steve walking back to the room , he ends up finding the first clue which was a knife with realistic blood on the tip of it. He then starts drawing the clue without a crayon but with a pencil. By the time he finished drawing the mail time song began to play. Steve then runs over to sing the mail time song. While Steve goes to sit and get his letter Mailbox arrives." Where is blue Steve I haven't seen her all day" , Steve then starts to bald his fist in agonizing anger and rips off mailboxes face leaving nothing but an open mailbox. Steve's letter falls out of mailbox while he springs back out the window without a face. Steve opens his letter to find another clue which was a note saying the words"REAL SUFFERING ". The screen cuts to black for about 7 seconds and within those seconds you can slightly hear a voice in the background saying " why". At this point I was ready to delete this file over the horrifying tragedy that's taking place in this lost episode but I kept watching. In this scene, we see Steve skidooing into a blank picture frame with nothing around but him. He then starts to talk to himself in a little creepy girl's voice , this action goes for 2 minutes then he skidoos back home. Steve then runs to the bathroom to wash his face , "WOAHHHHH" don't you think ya  need some soap with that" slippery said. Steve then pulls out a knife showing the reflection of slippery soap , cutting him in half and wiping his ass repeatedly 7 times. Steve finds the last clue which was a picture of blue slippery dropped while being sliced to death. Steve picks up the photo of blue looking at the picture for about 5 seconds , then the screen goes to static again and the episode ends.

Blues clues have always been my favorite show ever since I started working for Nickelodeon , but after seeing that horrific shit hole of an episode I don't know what to think about Nickelodeon anymore. I decided to save the file on the computer and USB just to show people how Nickelodeon is a sick company  . By the time I was getting ready for work my computer started to make creepy noises as if a virus infected my computer but something else went wrong.  I tried turning my computer off but the screen stayed frozen. A message then pops up out of no where saying "YOUR NEXT". The message stayed there for about 7 seconds , that's when I started to freak out. I unplugged the computer and went to work paranoid. I drove to Nickelodeon studios to clock in and that's when I see security guards walking towards me grabbing me and dragging me to the managers office. As I am thrown into the managers office the manager (John brown) tells me about me taking the lost blues clues episode file and me being fired. I asked him how could he hide anything from anyone of us but he didn't respond. The security guard them took the USB and broke it in my face. " You may think you can get away with keeping lost episodes but guess what I'll still have the file saved onto my computer so HA,HA,HA". The security guard slapped me with all his force while kicking me out the studios. As i walked to my car i heard police pulling up. I was offly curious and noticed that the manager must have snitched on me.

To Be Continued......................