Thoughts Regarding

I get if people are being tormented by 'them' and are suspicious of me, but no, I have done nothing else than train and then leave. Never got to do my job. Killing people? Most definitely. But never torturing them, that is not what I am here for. 

     Now, a common theme I've been seeing is people saying they think they might be the next of "Slender's Proxies".  I'm afraid to inform you that that's just not right. Proxies are chosen very carefully. They only come around so often. Toby was the first one in years. Following up with Tim and Brian (who, to tell you the truth, aren't even really proxies themselves yet). On the contrary, you could definitely be the next batch of Workers. Workers are the creatures/ people who work under an Administrators wing. This could be you for sure- a lot of people are suitable for the job. There are many, many more Workers then say, Jeff. Or Eyeless Jack, or whatever else commonly known Workers there are. So yeah, there is a possibility you could be one of them. Don't start running around killing people though. That's not how it works. You also don't really get to choose if you become a Worker or not. There is no application, no phone call. He just chooses you. Or sometimes, a proxy chooses you. Proxies have to be approved to do so, however. So you could for awhile be considered the next, and then left alone later. You never know. 

     Don't take risks, and if you truly believe you are chosen to be SOMETHING, be patient. Yes, they are watching your every move- but they're doing it for a reason. Someone here believes you are worthy. Take that as a compliment. 

Another thing, if you're not sure you're capable of doing heinous shit to people, do some soul-searching. If you're a soft person and you think they're picking on you for some reason, they are not doing their job right. However, they will not be punished for it unless they kill you. They can't kill innocent people, their job is to kill those who have wronged. They could also be testing you to see where your limit is. They do that a lot. 

Keep your eyes open, friends,

||The Messenger