The Echo Flowers

"So, punk where are we going?" Undyne asked marching next to me, her boots making loud thumping noises on the watery ground, "To save my brother!" Papyrus shouted from his position next to Kait just a bit behind us. We were so close to the castle but I wanted to test something out, "What Papyrus said but a bit different," I said, "When Sans patrols with you he told me the secret spot he goes to. Thats where were headed. Maybe there are a few clues." I stopped and tilted my head from side to side. There, just a whisper of an echo bouncing off of the walls, Death, death lurks in the shadows. My voice rang out quietly but grew louder as we advanced, "Whats that! Who's there!" Kait shouted holding her fists out in front of her as if she was going to fight the echo, "Its my echo." I whispered walking to the sound of my voice, "Keep your voices low." I ordered as we walked into a grotto filled with light blue flowers. "Where are we?" Kaitrine whispered, "The echo flower grotto." I replied gently brushing the light petals of the nearest echo flower. It swayed with  my touch and shouted in Kait's voice Whats that! Who's there! "Amazing." Kait breathed, "Fan out and meet in the center of the grotto in a few minutes, " Undyne comanded, "We will report what we have heard." Everyone nodded and began to walk quietly through the whispering flowers. Arguments, conversions, confessions they were all here documented in the flowers until someone spoke into it erasing the previous message. I was the last to the center of the grotto, "Anyone find anything?" I asked softly, everyone shook their heads, "Nothing. " Papyrus said glumly. I gently took one of his hands and squeezed it softly, "We'll find him." Kait said reasuringly.  With my hand still squeezing Papyrus's I brushed the nearest flower almost giving up hope, but thats when the voice came. I still dont understand what this will accomplish the voice said besides no one orders me around 'sept my boss. We stood awestruck that was UF! I brushed the flower next to the one that projected UF's voice. It will give you vengeance another voice growled that girl who humiliated you will no doubt try to reascue the original Sans. I shook. My hands were trembling so violently that I let go of Papyrus's hand. That was B.J. Undyne brushed the next flowers petal. True I guess. But you'd better hold up your end of the bargin or else that girl wont be the only kid dead, buddy. Kait reluctantly touched the fourth flowers petal. If you do it then there will be no need to kill us. With my brothers new powers you'll be free to return to your own timeline and live, well what counts as, happily in your world. That was Chara. Papyrus tapped the last flower gently. Deal, buddy. But dont double cross me. Or else. The silence that followed was the worst thing ever. UF wasn't a resurrected shadow. He was a real person in a real timeline. My blood ran cold, I didn't want to fight the Sans of another pacifist timelime, the friend of another human like me. "You okay, punk?" Undyne asked gently putting a hand on my shoulder, "Ya," I said quietly, "Lets go get our friend back." I stood taller as the echo flowers mimiced my tone bouncing my heroic, I thought, words back at us. "Ya! Lets go save Sans!" The others shouted pumping their fists in the air. We tore throught the grotto our feet pounding the ground below us my plan was reciting in my head. I looked over at my friends, my plan was, admitably, stupid. If I succeeded Sans would come home unharmed, and UF Sans would go back to his timeline, hopefully, unharmed. If I failed who knows what would happen. There was no more time to think about that now, the castle was in sight, looming over us like a monster of darkness, "This is it, huh." Kait said stopping with everyone just in front of the door, "Ya." Undyne said with a far away look, "Guys," I said stepping in front of them, "Whatever happens in there I just want you to know, no matter what, I love you guys. When I first came here you treated me like family and Kait as well, even though you only knew her for a few days."
"Enough with the mushy stuff." Undyne said tearing up. Papyrus was already crying because of my speech, "I agree." Kait said. "Now lets go in there and kick their a-" I slapped my hand over her mouth, "Please dont ruin the moment by cussing." I said, she nodded and mumbled something into my hand. I gently removed my hand from her mouth, thankful she didnt bite me, "Now lets go in there and save our friend!" I shouted pumping my fist in the air, "Ya!" The others chorused pumping their fists into the air as well. We all ran into the main hall hoping we weren't too late. We burst through the tall door of the main room already in a fighting stance, "Hey, kid. Took your time huh." Sans called. He was wraped in a length of chain suspended from the ceiling but he was alive and thats what mattered. "Well look who finaly decided to show up. Good to see you again, victim," B.J said from his position under Sans next to Chara and UF. "Chara take care of the others. But don't kill them. Understood."
"Yep." Chara said lunging at my friends. They initiated a little battle of their own. I knew they could manage so I decided to focus on my plan. I dropped my hands to my side and put on a non-threatening smile, "What the hell are you doin'?! Just fight me already!" UF Sans shouted his left eye glowing red. B.J was watching from a distance, his malevolent green eyes tracking every move UF Sans made as well as me. UF held out his left hand and fired an attack at me. I could feel the sharp bone slice my left arm but I took a step forward and started walking towards UF Sans, "Sans," I said gently looking at UF making it clear I was talking to him, "I know your in the wrong timeline," He fired a barage of sharp pointed bones at me. I could feel one slice my right leg, my left side, my left arm, and the side of my neck. I produced my Soul and kept talking the room and people dimming black and white UF's soul floated just above him, "I can feel how scared you are," UF Sans fired his gaster blaster at me but I jumped to the side and kept walking forward, feeling the heat of the blast on my side. My injuries were bleeding and I could feel the blood drip and slide down my skin and hit the floor but I was so close I couldn't give up now, "Just stop fighting," I was right in front of him now, I gently lifted my hand and rested it on his red t-shirt, the side where the soul should be, "I want to help."
"I dont need your help. Kid." He said grabbing my arm and holding it tight. He smiled wickedly his dagger-like teeth shining in the light. With that he impaled me. My mouth dropped open just the slightest, blood dripped out of my mouth landing on the floor with soundless splashes. UF withdrew the bone that impaled me leaving a gaping hole in my stomach, I was starting to get cold and I dropped to my knees falling to my side shaking with pain. The world was growing dark, I could see my friends a little but I couldn't hear what they were saying, I just wanted to help. I thought dismayed. UF was watching my last dying spasms, he knelt next to me "Kid," He hissed in my ear making sure I could hear him, "Get dunked on." The world went black my hearing faded out. I was dead.