(3) I Won't Stop Here

I heard a knock on my door. I was trying to sleep to gain back my little bit of HP. I winced, my  head throbbing as I spoke up, "C-come in." I watched the door open, and saw her come in, eyes widening at my state. I chuckled a little bit, and coughed, groaning. I probably looked about as bad as I felt, honestly. I was at about 0.2 HP. 

I groaned when the light entered the room. I groaned a little bit, unable to stop myself as I thought about what she could be seeing right now. I was curled up in the covers of my bed, my whole body aching and everything was burning in it's own way. I'd gotten a few good hits on Pap, who was probably perfectly fine at this point. He was a fast healer. 

I wasn't.

She ran to my side, "Sans! Oh my gosh, are you alright?" I nodded, but groaned as I felt a shocking jolt of pain run down my spine. So much for being tough. She knelt beside me, eyes liquid as she spoke, "Sans, you look terrible. I-I can help you!" 

I was so ready to sleep, but I knew that she wouldn't let me. I spoke, "F-frisk. . ." Her eyes widened, and she sighed, "Sans, you need to rest. You need to gain back your strength. I'm going to get you out of here. I promise. But, first, you need to rest. And when I say rest, I mean that you need to sleep and gain back your strength. I promise, I'll help you."

I didn't have the strength to talk anymore, and so I just closed my eyes and felt myself fall asleep. 

How was I going to tell her that he is our only protection from even worse people?