2

❄️

jimin has nearly forgotten about the thing that happened a day ago, which brightened up his mood slightly.

he woke up with a smile on his face, expecting to see taehyung by his side.

but he wasn't there.

jimin sighed to himself, not even bothering to check the clock this time. he got up from his bed, beginning to search for something. it took him long enough until he found the thing he was looking for.

sketch book.

he smiled to himself, taking the pencil and getting himself back to his cozy and warm bed.

as he started sketching, every thought seemed to fly away. he stopped thinking about the fact that taehyung wasn't here when he woke up. he completely forgot about everything that was surrounding him at the moment. the only thing he was concentrated on was the paper and the pencil.

drawing different shapes that came to his mind, was his way of escaping the reality that he wasn't always fond of.

he didn't even realised, how much time has passed. he thought that only minutes had passed when his mother walked into his bedroom, without even bothering to know on his door.

what if he was doing something else?

jesus

"there's a thing called knocking, have you ever heard of it?" he sighed, looking at his mother.

"there's a thing called respecting your mother, have you ever heard of it?" she said back, raising her eyebrows.

jimin just rolled his eyes, for what was probably the hundredth time in the past two days.

"where was tae though?" jimin asked, remembering about him.

"oh he is probably studying at library" she mumbled quietly, before leaving his room.

"i thought he said he wasn't going to study yet" jimin frowned to himself, as he put the pencil back into his hands, trying to push the bad feeling away.

❄️

a.n : sorry that this chapter is hella short + it's kind of unedited because i have to study but i still wanted to update 💛💛 have a beautiful day