DENIS

Is this thing on? Okay... Alrighty! Hi I'm Denis, and I really don't want to be here right know, I'd rather be skateboarding or something fun. But the others insist I introduce myself before I go have fun. So the um the basics...the basics, the basics, the basics..... Oh right! I'm 12 years old, I am about 5 foot, blond and black eyes.. I always where this big red hat because it makes me feel happy! I first came to Stan when I was 10 years old and I didn't know I would have so many roommates at the time but I love Stan so much, he has the best ideas and always gets me hats when I ask him. So I don't know what else to say right now, and you have so many meet! Okay okay I'm leaving... Sorry somebody wants to meet you guys but I hope to talk to you all soon!! Bye :)
__________
"And entre one is done!" Dr. moon told me. " Thank you Denis, I'm looking forward to meet everyone that's there with you" I nod my head " yea, this was fun, but I really should be heading back home" I tell her. "Well alrighty, same time next week, write it down to let someone know when to come in, I'll see you later" I waved bye and put on my red hat, and got the bus ride home. "Time is over Denis it's my turn to take us home." I hesitated but moved over I guess I had my shine in the spotlight enough today. "Go tell everyone who you met today and I'll be right there" and off I went.

^^^^^^^^^^^
let me know how you like the first short chapter, the next chapter is coming soon, tell me how was meeting Denis.🙃