12 Titles to choose from

1) Ring of Change
2) The Legend's Heart
3) Ancient Magic
4) The Night's Goddess
5) Guardian Reborn
6) Shadow of Midnight
7) The Song of Midnight
8) The Mistress of Redemption
9) The Darkness's Key
10) The Moon's Change
11) The Blood Moon's Song
12) The Prophecy of the Blood Moon.

Description Below ;)

The Moon Goddess looked over her children of the night

The Moon Goddess looked over her children of the night. As she witnessed their downfall, her heart tore and broke at the chaos and destruction they've caused over the millenniums.

She could stand for that no more.  Getting help from other gods to assist her in her request to balance the scales to save her children. The only way for that to happen was to make a deal she couldnt break or ever interfere, to stand back and see where it leads and live with the consequences that follow.

A girl that knows nothing about her past. Adopted at a young age never growing up in a world she should. She meets someone that shows her a world that few know exist and together with some help she discovers her past, her reason for existing.

But she must fight to keep herself and and the once she loves from harm. Fighting a war she was destined for and bring back order where there is chaos in a roll she was born to lead. She must decide witch path she wants to walk, and if she walks it alone.

Will she be their salvation or their angle of death?

Only time will tell...