Christmas Nightmare

It was Christmas Eve and it was normal so far in till I went in the bathroom and washed my hands when I started to dry my hands, I left the bathroom and I saw that it was a different world I was surprised and looked around.
     I remembered that I forgot my phone in the bathroom and the tub was full of mud I found my phone and left.
     I went to check up on my little sister named Amie ( Not my little sister's actual name) she wasn't there then I thought what time is it she wouldn't be up at eleven pm.
    I looked at my phone and it was 9:00 am and heard my little sister downstairs screaming "It's Christmas!!"
     Me and all my sisters came running down the stairs and saw so much presents and most of them had Amie's name on them. Except one had my name on it with a note.
     This is what the note said: "Hello Elizabeth it's Santa can you take your little sister Amie to me" at first I thought that somebody was pranking me and kept reading. It said: "Meet me in your bedroom i'll talk to you more about it Warning : COME WITH Amie.
     Then I thought what the heck I was not going to meet a stranger in my room that says warning come with Amie. NO WAY!

                    1 day later

     It got worse I should have come my sisters my family they're all missing. I went to the main hall and everything became candy, candy trees, candy walls, candy everywhere and by the way I do not know why there were trees in the house.
     I went through all the monsters there were evil elves every where once I had to hide inside a tree to try not die.
     I got to the end and I fought the Evil Santa he had a black dirty beard brown dirty hat and he was as skinny as a stick. I threw him down the balcony and he died I finally heard my little sister's voice and went down this random hole and found my sisters.
     Now on I barely never go to the bathroom but when I do the Nightmare comes back to haunt anyone who does not believe in the Christmas Nightmare.