~Two~

Joe woke up almost crying because of his dream. He saw Fiona die, again. She left him. He was scared and turned over with caution. He saw she was laying there and sighed in relief. When he realised, he got up, put on his boots and raincoat and headed out fishing.
Fiona woke up and saw Joe wasn't lying next to her. She slipped on her robe and walked outside. It was really foggy and all you could see was the water, a small boat towards the back of the lake, and some trees. She began to call for Joe because she was starting to feel uneasy. He replied with a hesitant voice because he's not used to her knowing where he is when she wakes up. He came back to the mainland and ran up to her. She fell into his arms and lost all consciousness. He brought her unto the boat and splashed a little water on her hoping it might wake her up, but instead both the boat and the water flew into the air. He started freaking out because he didn't know what was happening. He looked over at Fiona and her eyes were slightly opening up again.
Fiona looked up to Joe and softly let out, "It's back!" She had the biggest smile across her face. Joe replied in an intense tone, "What is, babydoll?" "My magic! My magic is back!" He wasn't sure how to reply because he knew that if her magic comes back ALL the way that she will be able to have the power of resurgence. She will be able to go back to her daughter and Miss Robichaux's Academy.
Joe smiled because he was happy for her despite what could happen. She looked him in the eye and said, "I remember." He seemed to have a face of confusion. "What does that mean, babydoll?" "I remember things that have happened. That's how I knew you were out here." Joe had the biggest grin on his face and tears of joy because he knew how much that meant to her and how much it meant to him.
The blonde stared hard into his eyes and attacked him with kisses. He was overjoyed to kiss back. He knew that these kisses were real and not just to fulfill her needs. They both cried in a confusion of emotions. He slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. She moaned in delight and kissed him harder. She put her hand up to his face and felt his recently shaved face. He untied her black silk robe and caressed her perfectly shaped breast. She let a little gasp escape her lips and could feel the excitement through his pants. He kisses her more and more passionately and slowly slides his hand down to her waist line. He looks up at her and laughs, knowing he's a tease.
Fiona held his hand down implying what she wanted. He laughed in a sexual manner and gently slid his hand onto her inner thigh. She gasped for air as the feelings of pleasure fulfilled her body. He lightly brushed her centre to turn her on even more.
She was tired of him fooling around and changed the position. He was now on the bottom and she had full control. Fiona unbuckled his belt and threw it behind them. She started unbuttoning his pants and could feel her own body getting excited for what was about to happen. She flew his pants off almost in the blink of an eye and immediately put her hands on the 'prize'.
Joe pulled her closer to him and her centre was now up against his. She sighed and told him she couldn't take it anymore. He helped her onto him and she let out a moan of gratification and he smiled knowing he cause her to make such a wonderful sound. He thrusted harder and harder and she leaned over him gripping his shoulder and nuzzling into his neck. She pulled her hand away and started touching herself along with the enjoyment of him inside her. It turned them both on when she did it. Doing it made them both become closer and closer to their climax.
She continued to tell him to go faster and he did as his woman pleased. He whispered in her ear, knowing it would make her heat up. Even after all these years, she still was so in love with the way he could be so perfect at making her body feel this way. They both orgasmed and came at the same time. He kept going until they were both shaking and couldn't take it anymore. She fell down beside him to catch her breath. He wrapped his arm around her while she ran her fingers over his chest and then lied her head down.
She looked up at him, almost with puppy dog eyes, and said, "I love you." He was in shock for a bit but replied with, "I love you too, babydoll." He never thought the day would come where she would say something like that. He knew that he would probably never hear it again, but it meant the absolute world to him that she said it at all.