Mind of a Freak

Many  people wish that they could change the world. His dream is to change the world for the "better of mankind". Dr. Jaro K. Masuda, one of the most famous professors in the world, 65 years old, but his reputation is infamous. He sat in his office late one night, by his side was a woman, a young and beautiful woman with long golden hair and soft white skin, couldn't be older than 25. Her throat had been torn open, her pale skin being colored by the red blood that puddled near her corpse. Masuda had decided she was unfit. Unfit for being turned in an android, a mechanical monster that would ravage the world in his name. Masuda grabbed her body and dragged it across the floor, into another room of his lab, it was dark and damp with a large furnace, and smelled of death. He hurled her body into the furnace and the remains of her life were turned to ashes, just like thousands of other. Masuda had just gotten back from as trip into space to a planet called Abreck, in which he found that none of them were fit to join his race of mechanical humans and wiped out the entire planet, like a blink of an eye it was reduced to ashes. Masuda walked over to the main section of his lab were a man with black hair who looked around 30 had his chest opened, Masuda walking over and started ripping out vital organs, and replacing them with mechanical parts, an energy core in the center. He closed the mans opened chest as blood splashed onto the floor, the ground was already stained red by the many times blood has reached it. The man slowly opened his eyes, and looked towards Masuda, who looked at him with a smile. "Where am I?" said the man "Where is my wife?". Masuda walked next to him and put a friendly hand on his back. "There's no need to worry, you have joined my master race and ascneded past humanity.." Masuda gave a warm but bone-chilling grin. However, Masuda's control proved to be ineffective. The man stood up and grabbed Masuda by the throat and hurled him against  the wall. The metal lining of the lab wall shattered upon impact, showing the sheer power of these mechanical humans. Masuda stood up and reached for a remote for on a nearby table. The man leaped for the controller with the intent to destroy it, but Masuda grabbed it and detonated the mans head, blood and brains splashing over the lab. Masuda had never had a subject escape, this baffled him, he needed a better method of defending himself in the case of a failed attempt, when the idea struck him. He quickly began to work on a project that would take days of his life, creating a machine to create himself in an android. Masuda entered the machine and closed his eyes, and when he opened him again, hours had passed, and he now had a mechanical body. "Yes, now I can truly create my race!" Masuda chanted with his new body. It looked exactly like his old one, he looked like a fragile old man, with a warm smile that was good for luring people into traps. Masuda left his lab and headed towards Tatsumaki City, the main place for his targets, and started walking through a park. It was a bright  and beautiful day, birds chirpped and families enjoyed the nice weather. Masuda noticed a family of three having a picnic that day, a mother and her two children, a brother and sister. They were having a nice lunch when he approached them, the girl had short blond hair and big, green eyes, and her brother had short black hair with blue eyes, they were 12 and 18 respectively. "Hello there, wonderful weather today ..." He said to the boy, who looked at him with a confused face, then one of joy "Oh, hello, sir! You're very right. My name is Seo, what's yours?". "Dr. Masuda..." Masuda said with a smile, a dark aura around him formed as he slowly approached them.

" Masuda said with a smile, a dark aura around him formed as he slowly approached them