sleepover

Ciel pov
Today I am letting Alois Trancy to my manor and im mad about it. I only let him come because he kept begging me and begging me. Giving me letters and all that,so I finally said yes and were going to have a "sleepover"I Never had one before. I heard a knock on the door. "Sebastion,see to it" I say. He bows his head and says:yes,my lord

When he got to the door I heard a squeal so I headed downstairs I seen Alois with all of his things and waving at me and having a big grin on his face. And for some reason,I smiled back! "What am I doing !" I say to myself. So he unpacks his things and immediately comes to my office abd starts nagging me! "Hi ciel" he says cheerfully. "What cha doing?" He adds. "Nothimg just doing paper work"I said irrated. "Ciel,why would you invite me over if you were going to do work!" Alois said with a pout. "I did no such thing,you kept nagging me" I say. "So thats why youre here now".

"Hey ciel,I have a game" alois said. "What is it?" I say curiously. "Well,its a game of chess. If I win youll have to sleep with me and do anything I want" he says. "Well thats interesting,im gonna win of course " I say grinning. And if I win youll leave me B" i say grinning.

So we go to the the chess room and started playing and then the last chess piece came. "CHECK MATE! YAAA" he says clapping his hands and jumping up and down. "WHAT!" I say. I never lost a game before in my entire life!

So that night I tell sebastion what happen and he just laughs. So that night I was in bed with alois trancy.

"Hey ciel" alois says as he nudges me. "What do you want now!?" I yell. "I said that when I win you sleep with me and do as I say. " he chuckles.
"Fine" I say. "What do you want me to do?". "Alright so get up" he smiles deviously at me. So I get up and ask whats next. Alois comes over to me and is in my face. He puts his hands on my shoulders and confesses: ciel,I-I like you and before I could even answer he then reaches my head and pushes it to his,he kisses me. It took a few seconds for me to release myself from him. But then it felt like I wanted to kiss him back. So I did.

Alois is surprised. But I dont why I wanted to keep kissing him. I felt strongly attracted to him that night. He undress his self and he takes off my pajamas. And then in a moment we have one if those sexy kisses,like bitting tongue kisses. He was rubbing his hand on my back up and down and then it reached my pants rubbing it. A moan came out of me. We leaned back on the bed,he was on top of me.
He puts his fingers on my member and started jacking me off. I was in a lost in words on how good it felt. It made me arch my back and give out a moan. He was going faster now and I came on the bed. "Your moaning just makes me want to go further" he says.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys im back with another ship series