chapter 1

Krist: 1991

"I can't describe how it feels to be up there surrounded by dozens of bodies swaying around, regular jaggoffs going apeshit and just throwing themselves on and off the stage. All just from what comes pouring out of our instruments we play but have a shit load of fun destroying afterwards.

All I know is, you can't get stuff like that out in the real world"

"just moving and bobbing my head to the rythym of my bass and the beat of Dave's drums and kurt's amazing riffs and mesmerising voice..There's just no way in fucking hell I'm able to put that into words."  he thought looking over at Kurt watching him waiting for his que..

"Truth! covered in security! I can't let you smother me! like to but it couldn't work! Trading off and taking turns, don't regret a thing!" Kurt shouts singing their song lounge act. "And I got this friend you see, who makes me feel! and I wanted more than I could steal! I'll arrest myself, and wear a shield! I'll go out of my way to make you a deal, we've made a pact, to learn from who! Ever we want without new rules! we'll share whats lost and what we grew! They'll go out of their way to prove they still, smell her on youu, smell her on youuu..

Kurt finishes by flipping his gutair over his shoulders but he tripped on the cord itself and fell off of the stage.

Everyone stopped and tried to see what was going on.

'i was about to dive for him but he got up and jumped back on stage and kicked the amps off balance and jumped on daves drums' everyone cheered and jumped on stage with him'

'I took off my bass and walked away to get a drink sighning to myself as i was hearing screeching noises and banging sounds coming from the stage equipment.'

dave followed clutching his sticks

"dude that looked like he couldve broke his neck" dave said concerned

'i couldnt really think of that as i was glad that image itself didnt happen' 

"yeah but its kurt, what can we do right?" i said trying not to be so bothered

"right" dave agreed taking a sip of water

"and speak of the devil" dave said looking at kurt walking over

i turned to see kurt have a confused look on his face "Huh?" he said looking at me

"we were just wondering how your trip was down stage" dave said laughing

he looked at dave smiling and laughing "it was awesome, i thought i was gonna break something but i caught myself before i landed on anything" he said looking back at me.

'those piercing blue eyes and his smile almost makes it hard for me not to look too long' he kept looking at me, maybe waiting for me to say something.

i finally spoke up "well, glad you didnt" i smiled back

he walked over to me "were you that worried bud?" he asked curiously

i narrowed my eyes at him "yes, yes i was" i said a little pissed

'he knows how much i worry, even if it was the littlest things'

he looked at me wide eyed and touched my shoulder "well shit krist im sorry, it was an accident..i didnt mean to say it like that" he said cupping my arm

'i looked down at my arm and felt his hand there and couldnt help but feel warm and gushy inside. i mean i already feel a little something for him but didnt think it was gonna stay this long. like a stupid crush'

'Kurt and i go way back, like late 80s back, before dave and the thought of nirvana came along.'

'I have a younger brother who was into the same shit i was and had some friends he introduced me to but i never gave a shit about any of them..until the day I met kurt'