Prisoners

"Captain" I look up at Red skull suddenly, I didn't hear him coming. "Tell me the location of Preston Waters" Waters, S.H.I.E.L.D. sent him undercover at Hydra, about a week ago he was found out and made a run for it, Hydra attacked him while he was at the rendezvous, S.H.I.E.L.D. got to him, but not quick enough, he's still unconscious to my knowledge. Slowly I get up, and walk to him, trying not to limp despite my body protesting each movement.

"I'm not telling you anything."

"We found something that may change your mind."

"Try me." he steps back as I start to hear approaching steps, a few Hydra agents come to view, holding my daughter, unconscious."Eliza-" I stop myself, the more I keep from them the better."What did you do to her!"

"She'll wake shortly, we didn't hurt her more than absolutely necessary. Can't promise the same for tomorrow."

"'Send her back, she has nothing to do with this. She doesn't need to get involved."

"She's your daughter, and that makes her involved."He takes out his gun and points it at her. "Now back off." I back off, not letting my eyes off him until I eventually reach the back of my cell. One of the agents that were holding Elizabeth opens the door while the other one drops her side. Then they leave, locking the door behind them. The Agents and Red Skull leave, so I go to Elizabeth. She looks okay, but what about what I can't see...

__________________________________________________________

The first thing I see upon waking is my father looking at me worriedly, followed by a headache.

"Hey Dad,"I say pushing myself to a sitting position.

"Are you okay, did they do anything to you?"

"I'll be fine," I assure him, moving my legs manually to a more comfortable position.

"What happened? How'd you get caught?"

"Hydra attacked our home, when I heard the door open I thought it was you, obviously it wasn't, I managed to take one's gun but then three of them came in and I-"

"It's not your fault, don't blame yourself." I look off to the side easier said than done.