Honey Honey

These are one of those words I long for the world to set their eyes on. 

Certainly not your average book related to anything just perhaps a motivational or spiritual book?

Honey Honey is a sweet word just as sweet as you are :)

Have you ever stopped and took a second to look around and observe what you grew into and the world you grew in.

What happened? Why all the abortion, self - abuse, insecurities, hate and negativity.

Have you never dreamed of a better world?

The world that you deserve, all of you.

Have you not realized what we've got ahead of us?

Of course now in the presence maybe some of us are going trough a really hard time and prayers for them.

But aside from all the pain and rejection has happiness never once surfaced ? 

Forgiveness and sincerities all sound so cliche but we have all been blinded by that when in truth we never even tried to mould it into our life

. You dont deserve all those sadness, nobody does.

Life is so simple no matter what happens patience, prayers and affection.

Its not so hard, it takes hardwork yes but this is life isnt it?

We all have our dreams even if it seems like theres no way its going to happen, hope stays.

Hope is the only thing that gets us going nowadays. 

I have hopes and they seem so impossible but thats the beauty of hope you treasure it and when it comes true its just the best thing ever.

Hope, it's the only thing that stays even when the whole world walks out on you.

I want so bad for my voice to be heard, to change the world and just love till I fall out.