Just a december feeling.

I have a feeling, a feeling that you are around me. Somewhere nearby...

Not making an appearance. Not wanting me to know. It has been long enough since we parted ways, ways that go in directions off to places which none of us wants to visit.

We share so many memories which are hard to forget... Remembering our endless conversations, even the silence between our phone calls was a memory made.

The random walks we took around the allies had a special thing to it.

A question. Do you believe in fairy tales? well.. this might sound ''cheesy'' but, i do.

why? Because of you.. you were a miracle, an angel in disguise coming in to my life making it more beautiful than ever before.

Years of love and support, the hardships we faced to keep our hearts locked into a ''never-breaking'' bond. We built our relation on to a path which had no end to it.

But... who knew that you would turn back, leaving me behind.

Leaving our december promise, saying your final goodbyes..

It is till this day that i keep clinging to the feeling of your return. Putting a 'happily-ever-after' to us.

Some people may move on..but i wait for a miracle to happen.. someday to make my december the best of all which are yet to come.. and to make us fall in love again.