My 13 reasons to love you

Why i love you is not for the stranger you are to me now. I love you for the old you,the person who loved being himself, who loved standing next to me.

- I love you for our friendship. A friendship which was the core of our relation, a friendship which came way before committing on to a step further in our lives.

- I love you for making me who iam today. Someone who is more confident than before, someone who has more faith in themselves than anybody else.

-I love you for the ''betrayals.'' The one's which taught me a lesson whether to choose  between love or friendship.

- I love you for distance you made between us. Made me realize that i had to walk down the road all by my self, not having you around.

- I love you for your ignorance. Ignoring me when people were around, making me feel left-out. Maybe it was worth it? as i had a life to be spent around others rather than just being with you.

-  I love you for your lies. Trust me mine were..just to save us from breaking apart.

- I love you for the way you loved me once.  As time passed by your feelings for me faded

yea..maybe love isn't just a one time thing to happen..

- I love you for the fake promises you made. None were meant to be kept, and yet i still keep believing in them.

- I love you for predicting us as husband and wife forever.. Knowing that atleast you believed that i was capable enough to be 'officially' yours.

- I love you for the way you blamed me for our fights. Sorry love, it wasn't just me..

- I love you for not trusting me.  As i was crazy enough to pour out all my secrets to you.

- I love you for the years you spent with me. Makes me realize that every year was harder for you to stay.

- I love you for the memories we made. Memories which make me cry for not..being created anymore..

And at last..

I love you for the very little hopes you give me. Hoping that you might come back forever, hoping that things might change.

-