chapter 5 getting heated🔥😉

And... there he was.
He pushes me in and kisses me. I bite his lip. Then i take is hand and lead him to my room.
I lay on the bed and he follows while locking the door behind him.

Me: why did you lock the door no one else is here?

Jacob: i dont know
He said while laughing

Me: well dont just stand there!

Jacob: dont worry. I wont.

Jacob then gets on top of me to the point of where he is in between my legs and starts to kiss my neck. Then he moved up to my lips and he was starting to grind on me. I could feel him getting harder through his basketball shorts with every stroke he took against me. I began to moan louder and louder.

Me: stop teasing me

Jacob: if that's what you want baby girl.
He said while winking and biting his lip. He began to take off my shirt and then my leggings. I then took off his shirt revealing his six pack. Feeling down that i took off his shorts revealing a big surprise through his Calvins.

Jacob: see something you like?
He said while biting his lip

Me: oh yeah
I say while winking

I then flip him over to where i am ontop of him and i begin to grind on him while feeling his six pack. He lets out a huge moan. And trying to talk through the moans he says

Jacob: i though we said no more teasing!

Me: i just wanted you to see how it feels.

Jacob: oh thats it baby
He said playfully
He then begins to take off my underwear and i do the same with him.

He then asks

Jacob: are you a virgin?

Me: yeah. You

Jacob: yeah. Hold on lemme get a condom. Saftey first
He said playfully

Me: okay😂

He then puts it on and proceeded.
He puts his you know... in

Me: ow

Jacob: are you okay? You you want to stop?

Me: no, keep going it needs to happen sooner or later.

He continues going in and out of me and the pleasure keeps getting better and better. I begin to moan louder and louder. And then u feel the last stroke and the warmth from the cum in the condom. He then gets under the blanket with me and we both doze off.