3- Rainbows Are Unicorn Shit

Chapter-3

I am slowly destroying myself and nobody is able to stop me.

Irene:

We drove back in silence and smiles. At first, he hadn't kissed me back probably taken by surprise but when I moved away, he pulled me close again and kissed me harder. I could still feel his lips on mine. I wasn't usually this forward. Bold and impulsive - yes but slutty - no. Somehow I felt comfortable around him. Like maybe we were lovers in our past lives. Kidding.

Ethan:

I couldn't understand how I could be this composed. Inside I was feeling so overwhelmed. It was unbelievable how a kiss was making me feel this way. I was submerged in my own emotions. I had to put all my concentration on the road to not get distracted. It was just a kiss. I kept saying in my mind but it was the best thing my lips had ever tasted. Her lips.

Irene:

"What do you do?" He asked rooting me back in reality.

"Work?" He nodded. "Modeling."

"You're a model?" He asked glancing at me with wide eyes.

"Yep. I started as a child actor, well pageants, then acting but it didn't work out. With school and everything. But after 15, I tried as a model with my friend Jess. They loved me." I paused thinking back at my history. I had come a long way from the shy clumsy girl to confident, can-pull-anything-off woman.

***

Ethan:

I dropped her at her place. And she kissed my cheek before leaving.

I went straight to my room after that, sitting on my bed with my hands on my lap. I couldn't help the smile playing on my lips. She was beautiful, funny, smart. She was everything I ever wanted.

***

Irene:

I went to the terrace and sat on the sill, I had had an argument with Dylan, it was night time and the sky was beautiful. After getting to know my passion for riding, his dad had offered me his bike. And I was more than happy to take it for a spin. Maybe a couple hundred spins. But Dylan didn't agree with us. He believes it's too dangerous for 'someone like me'.

I felt like shit after being mean to him. I understand his point of view but he needed to trust me. My phone made a ting sound and I checked to see an unknown number.

U.N: Hey, Beautiful.

I: Hi :)

U.N: I miss u :(

I: I am sorry. But who's this? :p

U.N: Ur soul mate.

I laughed.

I: Oh! Right. Where did u get my no.? Ethan?

Ethan:

E: So u agree that I am ur soul mate too. How nice...

I was smiling like crazy.

I: Dylan gave it to u?

E: Yep. I was begging him. He didn't have an option.

I was dying to talk to her and was going insane.

I: I should have expected this. I guess.

E: Y?

I sat up in my bed. Was I being too desperate?

I: Well, ur my soul mate. U should have taken the no. sooner. I was waiting for u.

I could imagine her saying this in her style smiling.